Saturday Discussion Thread

This was a crappy setup for both our new lhp starters to face the Braves B2b games to start series! Im sure wasn’t much they could do bout it (although I dunno why they don’t have them split up all the time anyways? Think it dumb to throw your only 2 lefty starters on b2b days! Ain’t it?), Braves smash lefties just like cards do! Even tho Montgomery has been freaking amazing since coming here (only 1 run allowed in 4 starts 25.2 innings along w 24 k’s!), this yet another bad matchup for the cards. Morton has a horrific history vs cards but most of that came long ago in a galaxy far away, his most recent start vs stl he dominated as I would expect another rhp power/strikeout pitcher to do. I don’t think Montgomery as good he has pitched since coming here, he not bad, he not a ace and again Braves mash lhp! I don’t see any reason to deal with figuring Morton line out, cards could hit him, they could struggle, who cares! I feel real confident Montgomery in line for his worst start since coming here! Plus no arenado d at the hot corner! I love Braves ff tt over 1.5!

not gonna lie, I was wrong and Mo was right w this Montgomery trade! Yanks gave up better prospects for montas, gave us Montgomery for a hurt Bader, and Montgomery been way way better! I didn’t hate Montgomery I just wanted better. In fairness to me I wanted Castillo not montas! Anyways this was a good trade for us but I’m gonna win going against him in this one! :)

Is this the most plus money Ohtani has gotten this year? I can’t recall him getting more than this. I dunno if halo’s will give him any support, just found it interesting!!

Is this the most plus money Ohtani has gotten this year? I can’t recall him getting more than this. I dunno if halo’s will give him any support, just found it interesting!!
Curious price regarding Ohtani as well but is it highest plus money spot career?
Line certainly a tell. Tor was in difficult situation Fri night and clearly mailed it in. Jays romp on Saturday

DD K streak then sort of hit wall, yeah run support shit but is what it is and vegas not lining mvp hype and second coming of at this number to be wrong

Feel like I want to fade kuechal but don’t want any part of Rodriguez vs a top 10 lhp rangers lineup, tough to cap him having only made 1 start since returning, he didn’t allow any runs in that game over 5 innings but it was against laa awful lineup and he did walk 3, he does that again rangers will make him pay. Tigers Ff tt ov 1.5 interest me but it a bit juicier than I’d like.

Where kuechal been? He seriously been toiling around in the minors? You would think dude has enough money to just go home! No way would I go back to buses and crappy minor league parks! I guess that scares me a bit, if he was willing to do that clearly he wants to pitch! Or maybe he still collecting a fat check and has to show up to get it? I seriously didn’t even realize he was still around! I just looked it up, he signed a 700k minor league deal! I know he has made a ton of money so clearly he doing this for the love of the game! Maybe I should avoid fading him, dude wasting time slumming in minors when he could be on a nice big boat sipping margaritas might just be out to prove something! Or he invested all his money in Bitcoin after it hit 60k and he broke! Lol

Is Nolan playing for the Cards tonight?

Don’t think so. Believe he has the whole weekend off but don’t take my word for it, I just heard 3 days in passing on radio., I’m sure he could choose to come back whenever after the baby gets spit out!! lol

I guess even less ppl gonna be interested in baseball today? I love ncaa football as much as most ppl but today doesn’t seem like the day to jump ship on something that been working to mess w bunch of not very good games in this lame week 0!! Im somewhat guilty of it cause I been messing w a new site that has all kinds of props I can’t get at DK so havnt did this whole card.,, there def a few I like tholl

I did some soccer this morning and am doing the Ravens tonight, but skipping the NCAA card. Let’s get some strikeouts props going 2.

Forgot to post my plays but I didn’t do a lot, got caught up w football. Already talked bout plenty, really like

Braves Ff tt ov 1.5

Also played

Kremer ov 3.5 k’s

Damn. Tigers scored 2 in the 1st, dunno why I backed off their Ff tt over 1.5., im always down to fade kuechal! I punked out on that one.

3.60 era 4 day starts , jays already hit him

+135 on one the best pitchers in the league to good to pass up., when a guy as good as him been hit by a team I don’t expect it to continue happening, he was dominate. Not like jays offense been all that scary this month. I hate backing laa bats but they did enough today., there no way I would lay -140 against him.

Jose Urquidy also tempts me at o4.5. You figure he goes deep against the O’s.

I have a soft spot for his counterpart Kremer, he sporting like a 11/12% swinging strike rate, guys with that much swing and miss usually lined way higher than 3.5.

Braves got to Montgomery in the 4th! Kremer pitching great and O’s have the lead, but he has only fanned 2, im realky gonna kick myself if O’s win but he don’t strike out 4, already mad I passed the sweet plus money on my fav team (not named cards), be twice as bad if I lose his k prop!!!

Oh wow: I been so focused on football I didn’t even notice arenado playing today. He balling too!! Good for him!! She had the kid and he like “baby, i gots to go, we in a pennant race!”..

Kremer needs 1 more, I’m pretty lucky he been super efficient! He should go at least one more inning, whether he gets a k is anyones guess. Man, if ya woulda told me he was gonna go 6-7 innings I woulda felt really good bout him fanning 4!! Either way I think couple these kids pitching for O’s are making a real statement this weekend vs Stros!! They have both been dominant!!

Man. Kremer didn’t get the k in 7th. They could absolutely send him out for the 8th where his pitch count is but im not counting on it., if it happens it happens, more upset I didn’t get some of O’s ml again.

Merrill Kelly decided that 7 pitches in the 5th and 8 in the 6th wasn't impressive enough so he goes 5 in the 7th. Not good for k's but good for the arm.

+135 on one the best pitchers in the league to good to pass up., when a guy as good as him been hit by a team I don’t expect it to continue happening, he was dominate. Not like jays offense been all that scary this month. I hate backing laa bats but they did enough today., there no way I would lay -140 against him.
I fell for it was reading odds and figured they weren’t giving away a freebie, I was wrong
From value standpoint LAA was must play in hindsight

Back