Saturday Discussion Thread

Another lefty against the fish, Smyly not exactly a guy I’d normally look to play k prop on but if they come w a short enough number gotta consider it, his swinging strike rate is actually pretty good, surprised me. Or i could see another Ff under and be interested in Lopez k’s also. Lot of options w bad offenses and solid pitchers.

I’ll prob try pirates Ff once again, shoulda took the damn +.5 in gm1, keller did his thing but offense couldn’t score a run. Once again in this one I think Brubaker at plus money ov Voth for 5 innings the right play.

Stros lineup is freaking deep w addition of Mancini and a better hitting catcher! I don’t think these average type pitchers that do Ok vs the crappier lineups gonna be able to get thru 5 innings against this lineup without damage. Stros ov 2.5 at ev money for 5 innings seems like a strong play to me.

We see where they put McClanahan k prop, not sure they can make it high enough, he should come close to dd.

I like picking off the shorter k numbers w some these lessor pitchers vs Red Sox lately, a 3.5 on lynch would be sweet, we see.

Def interested in Lodolo vs milw, reds lineup kinda gross now but man this a big number, Lodolo could totally shut down milw. Def looking at his k prop but kinda lean reds Ff also.

That bout all I see at 1st glance and I don’t see any the props up yet so will have to wait and see where the value is.

Wire must not have gotten that elusive high speed internet. Had it lined at yes -275 and woulda lost my arse.

I just can’t stomach smyly opening same k number as steele yesterday and now up to 5.5, his swinging strike is pretty good but shit that just seems way backwards to me.

They opened Kirby at 6.5 which would be fine if seattle wasn’t retarded and randomly pull him whenever as if taking him out after 4 innings when he pitching well really gonna save his arm opposed to letting him pitch 5-6 innings! That just seems random and so dumb to me! Even now at 5.5 I can’t do it, he liable to have 5 thru 3-4 innings and get pulled at 60 pitches or some bull crap:, played him over last time but it was freaking 4.5 bet down to 3.5! He cashed easy but once again was yanked after 4 innings.

I’m shocked McClanahan came down from the 7.5 open and now 6.5 and only -140 which ain’t bad at all imo.

Sucks reds lineup looks so crappy after dumping drury and Pham, want to like reds Ff cause I think Lodolo getting plus money ov Ashby a solid play but I don’t trust reds to score. Think just will stick with Lodolo k’s

Still no number for scherzer in gm 2 tonight, gotta think he gonna fan a bunch of Braves, might give up a few bombs but I’d think he punches out 7+.

Kirby out total is 16.5, only other time I played a under when Flexen pitched on 3 days rest and it hit easy, this would be 5.2 innings to cash, they havnt let Kirby go this deep in a month! I can’t see them all a sudden letting him throw 6 innings!! I’d bet he capped at 5 innings at most! Seems like a really strong under!

Posts longer than one sentence today are getting tossed. Brain isn't playing.

McClanahan ov 6.5
Lodolo ov 6.5 k’s
Lynch ov 4.5 k’s
Kirby un 16.5 outs
Kelly ov 18.5 outs

Pirates Ff
Stros Ff tt ov 2.5

Still waiting on a scherzer number
Sorry wasn't a dig, I seriously can't think straight for more than a few seconds without shutting the eyes

We see if this theory w Kirby works, the bottom half halo’s lineup is about the most god awful thing I ever seen, they don’t have anyone hitting .200 after the 5 hole! Lol. It shouldn’t matter if seattle stays true to form, he been pitching well and efficiently and still yanked after no more than 5 innings all month. Hopefully they continue doing it and don’t let him go longer cause the DH? If they truly worried bout his innings like they claim and have acted it shouldn’t matter.

Nobody got on base in 1st and still took him 19 pitches, few more innings like that and I’m confident they don’t let him go past 5.

Slept the afternoon away. Anything left worth a saver before I go back and scroll? Groggy AF

Kirby not pitching? Bank you and I differ on Flexen, he's a great #5! :rofl:

Back