Saturday Discussion Thread

did you play the over in cincy @BiffTFinancial.. i know we liked this pitching matchup to go over before it got rained out the other day, the early start scared me off tho.

Attachments

• 1651943179082.gif
    1651943179082.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
Manaea ov 5.5 k’s all day. Fish whiffing 35% the time vs lefties

so i didnt look real far into it, just jumped when i saw line and knowing fish strike out a bunch vs lefties,. the bad, in 2 starts with Reyburn behind the plate he has gotta smacked around (2 starts a pretty small sample, could just be coincidence as i dont think of Reyburn as having a small zone). the good, he on 6 days rest and been fantastic throughout his career on 6+, plus as mentioned the fish k rate vs lefties is insanely high.. im already in, just pointing out the pros and cons. i think the good def outweighs the bad and not like the fish have been lighting up the scoreboard so we should get a quality start, he goes 6 innings 6 k's shouldnt be a problem.

I did not - tend to avoid overs in first games of DHs, but saw Reds hung 2 and the first and immediately started second-guessing myself...

same here, lol. i just dont like the early starts even more so than the double header aspect.. might have to start looking at this pitcher for reds a little differently if he has another good start here, shocked me by having a really good outing at coors. Dude is 28 and had 15 big league innings coming into this year, doesnt exactly give me confidence that he any good! lol..

yesterday Garcia to record over 16.5 outs was easy peasy, think that a category im gonna have some success with. dont like it with Valdez today tho, his number 17.5 which means he has to go 6 full innings and tigers are throwing a completely right handed lineup at him, pass on that one.

i was thinking id be all over Logan Webb over his out total today but damn, his numbers is freaking 18.5 which of course is 6.1 innings. i was hoping 6 innings would cash with him as i think that pretty much a foregone conclusion. 1st 5 under 3.5 might be the way to go here. Matz been fantastic at at&t park, giants not hitting lhp, great ump and 2 offenses that not exactly ripping the cover off the ball..

cards getting plus money is kinda tough to pass up.. webb been great on 6+ rest but wish i knew why his start was pushed back a few days?

So Webb outs dropped to 17.5 -190 for over. Not paying that straight but makes a good parlay partner if you like something else. Long as he totally healthy he will go 6 innings vs cards. Josiah gray ov 4.5 k’s -165 is what I used with him.

2 team parlay Webb ov 17.5 outs/Gray ov 4.5 k’s +145

Back