Saturday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 16 Sat 2022

Maybe the Rays will finally regress, but I'm not gonna be the guy that bets against them.

They should be able to hit Kopechs fastball. I'm not a fan of his other stuff, so if they do, and he falls back on his other pitches the Rays should rake

Yes. Only Was One Start. BUT... Look At Blackburn's First Start And Ryu's First Start.
I'm Willing To Bite At +199 And Maybe 1st 5 +.5 +115 & ML +170
But Im An A's Fan So... Hahaha

Yes. Only Was One Start. BUT... Look At Blackburn's First Start And Ryu's First Start.
I'm Willing To Bite At +199 And Maybe 1st 5 +.5 +115 & ML +170
But Im An A's Fan So... Hahaha

I think Ryu is prob worthy of being on bounce back list after crappy 1st start but no chance I’d play jays at that price so undrrstand taking A’s. The Ff +.5 at plus looks decent, Blackburn just needs to stay away from Vlady, he locked in! Make someone else beat him.

Normally you would think throwing a whole lineup of righty hitters at Ryu be a good thing but he has actually held righties to a lower ops over his career than lefties. Wasn’t the case last year tho.

Gray has not been good at Fenway or vs Sox in general but he hasn’t faced them since ‘18 so I dunno if it a huge deal or not? Def gives me some pause.

I think Ryu is prob worthy of being on bounce back list after crappy 1st start but no chance I’d play jays at that price so undrrstand taking A’s. The Ff +.5 at plus looks decent, Blackburn just needs to stay away from Vlady, he locked in! Make someone else beat him.
3-0.
Nice Day.
Time For Dinner And Beer!

Back