Saturday baseball

Think 1 is a pass but that if forced I would play Braves. Probably on both 2 and 3. Have not studied 4. GL

Think 1 is a pass but that if forced I would play Braves. Probably on both 2 and 3. Have not studied 4. GL

I'm going to fade the Mets at every opportunity possible as long as the price is fair, they are just an extremely overrated team that I would bet a lot of money on them missing the postseason.

Both Bedard and Duchscherer are coming off the disabled list so their innings should be limited even if they are lucky enough to pitch well. Both guys have been hit by the other side and it's only 8 runs. I have a hard time believing this one goes under but you never know.

tim,cash-GL

i just flipped on mets and on braves with ya. you have been doing great past two days. good luck to us today.

2 run double by mariners. 5-1 mariners. need oakland to give us 2. mariners still are in the inning man on base with 1 out. i have seattle -1.5 for +140. hope i hit both!

a's try to rally in the 9th. 5-3 mariners. we got 8. is that pushing for you? i'm glad i got over 7.5. but i have mariners -1.5 for +140. so end the game now!!

a's try to rally in the 9th. 5-3 mariners. we got 8. is that pushing for you? i'm glad i got over 7.5. but i have mariners -1.5 for +140. so end the game now!!

I made a bet at 8, and at 7.5, so I got a push and a win. I guess that ninth couldn't have played out better for your runline and over!:tiphat:.

Overall 1-3 on the day, but I'm not too disappointed. The Braves were the only bad bet of the day, I screwed that one up. The Crew and Fish had two mediocre pitchers on the mound and both sides hit that pitcher's hand well, take my money if that doesn't work. And the Giants were just a bad break with the pitcher going out in the first inning.

Back