Sat NBA/MLB Plays

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
Nets -5 (-110) 3.5 units (Line available at Bodog.) W

Yankees (-137) 1.25 Unit (Bodog) W

Yankees/Ms Over 10 (-115) 1.25 unit (Bodog) L

Phillies (-137) 1.25 units (Bodog) W

looking at some others for later this afternoon/tonight ... most notable are Suns/Spurs Under 1H and Suns/Spurs Under FG

Last edited:
Holy shit, against your Cavs ... I like the Nets tonight too, I think they get way ahead in the 1stq/half .. then I don't know what Lebron's gonna do 2H. I've just got the 1q and a VC prop ... GL

depending on how the phils and halos do i may play joisey 1h. bol A-town.

freddy garcia goes opposite field rbi double. haha.

1h play on joisey looks like a go if shit holds up. 5-0 halos, 2-0 phillies.

aight angels got it done and phils are in a rain delay tied at 5. phils will most likely lose if the game is resumed.

adding ...

Phoenix/San Antonio U 201 (-105) 3 units (Bodog) L

Last edited:
i got the start i wanted in my early games to make teh wager i wanted to make on tonights under in the Suns/Spurs game. time to freeroll.

adding ...

Phoenix/San Antonio U 201 (-105) 1 unit (Bodog) L

Phoenix/San Antonio U 101.5 1H (-110) 3 units (Bodog) L

Last edited:
i fade this movement everytime.

SA -4 (-110) 4.5 units (Bodog) W

Last edited:
too lazy too add all of this all up right now. i know i made out money on the day. had a play on the red sox -1.5, too (i posted that in LIE's thread). also, had a play a play on the under in suns/spurs 2h. somebody can vouch for me on that but right now hes not availabe (hes a big baron davis fan).

all in all i made money today as my bodog acct went up. i know that much. so thats good. be back tom with plays grinding yet again.

and damn thoose moose i cant get away from em. yanks and m's score 9 in the first 3 and then i get nada. wonderful.

enough about what was yesterday. figure i bump with a sum as most do and i dont want some to get the impression i dont bump threads cuz i lose. that would be bad.

night all.

Back