Saratoga Race Course 2013

Sup fellas.

I'll chime in while I can. Buddy at track just sent me opening toteboard for the 5th.

1 - 9/1
2 - 11/1
3 - 15/1 (already taking money)
4 - 29/1
5 - 8/1 (wow)
6 - 8/1
7- 9/2
8 - 12/1
9 - 8/1
10 - 5/1
11 - 5/1
12 - out
13 - 23/1
14, 15, 16 - out

exactly, like him a lot but really want to be involved w/ multi race bets with him since we'll never get that 6-1 ML

alive in pk 3's that started in 5th...playing more pk 3's going forward, R6: Pk 3 #2/5,6/6 Pk 3 #2/5,6/6,9 and Pk 3 #2/5,6,12/6,9

Javy sitting on a big day and has a chance to distance himself for meet jockey title w/ Rosario @ Arl...live mounts in races #7,9,10,11,12

Arl R8 is wide open...I have to go w/ the value of #12 Draw Two @ 9-1...WIN #12 and Keyed #12 top and bottom in Exactas #12/2,7,9,10 and #2,7,9,10/12

Princess of Sylmar demolished that field...owner wants to take the rest of the year off but said its up to Pletcher...would love to see her run in BC Distaff

Nothing like breaking a long slump with a nice hit

[TABLE="class: ui-jqgrid-btable, width: 660"]
<tbody>[TR="class: ui-widget-content jqgrow ui-row-ltr ui-priority-secondary ui-state-hover ui-state-highlight, bgcolor: #FDF5CE"]
[TD]Arlington Park[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]$1.00[/TD]
[TD="class: multiLine"]TR[/TD]
[TD]BX,1,6,10[/TD]
[TD]$6.00[/TD]
[TD]$1,564.30[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Del Mar Oaks: #9 Pearlside, French shipper, gonna take a chance at the current 12-1.

9 Win, 1-6-9 ex and tri boxes

<TBODY>[TR="class: ui-widget-content jqgrow ui-row-ltr ui-priority-secondary ui-state-hover ui-state-highlight, bgcolor: #fdf5ce"]
[TD]Arlington Park
[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[TD]$1.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: multiLine"]TR
[/TD]
[TD]BX,1,6,10
[/TD]
[TD]$6.00
[/TD]
[TD]$1,564.30
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

nice hit braun
that will get u a ton of hot dogs at the alex theatre!

<tbody>[TR="class: ui-widget-content jqgrow ui-row-ltr ui-priority-secondary ui-state-hover ui-state-highlight, bgcolor: #FDF5CE"]
[TD]Arlington Park
[/TD]
[TD]10
[/TD]
[TD]$1.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: multiLine"]TR
[/TD]
[TD]BX,1,6,10
[/TD]
[TD]$6.00
[/TD]
[TD]$1,564.30
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
nice job, Lloyd. :cheers:

Fwiw...Lloyd Braun ran @ Monmouth yesterday, race 6 or 7 it was I believe.

8/19 @ The Spa

R1: #3 Thug Daddy - took $ in debut (good sign) and had a tough trip...#5 So Lonesome ships in from Laurel to make debut for trainer with huge 1st out and 2yo numbers and attracts Javy.

R2: #5 Keri Belle, i'm looking to get Shirreffs his first winner of the meet in here...2nd time starter will love the added didstance being an off spring of Empire Maker...good recent works.

R1 DD #3,5/5

R3: Ive been waiting for #7 Make the Moment to run back...troubled trip 3rd in key race (1st and 2nd place finishers returned to win next out), now she cuts back to her best distance of 6F, 4-2-1-1 record @ 6F.

R4: #3 and #9 are obvious ones, both dropping in for a tag...but at 15-1 ML I like #5 Bozique - who is a re-claim for Quick, was taken up after checking sharply at start of last race and then made a nice late run only beaten 3 lengths and now gets positive jockey change...only thing im wondering is why was Bozique entered as a MTO on 8/8?

R6: #1 Ruthless Alley (6-1 ML) - gets a huge class relief while dropping in for a tag...last out was in most live turf Alw race of Bel meet...North Slope, Mills, Stormy Len and two back vs Plainview, Kharafa and Ampersand...could be dangerous speed in here.

Last edited:
nice job, Lloyd. :cheers:

Fwiw...Lloyd Braun ran @ Monmouth yesterday, race 6 or 7 it was I believe.

Thanks Play.

LOL...he was a late scratch...1st time starter broke from lead pony, threw the jockey and proceeded to bolt around the track.

I saw this and it was pretty crazy, was gonna make a small play on him just for the name.

Late Pick 4 looks like a $500+ sequence. 5-6 deep in every race but the 9th at first glance.

Back