Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I turn the sound system on and blast the techno tunes music and I sit in the head chair of the command centre--

The techno beats were blasting, I was grooving and this is what my instincts came up with my parlays.

I have set them up in a way where I can hedge on a late game AFTER I WIN the early games on these parlays--

I risked minimal amounts but will win some solid profit I believe--

Here is what I came up with--

<TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>
ps_minus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">1:29pm 10-Feb-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD> <TD>Parlay</TD> <TD>4-Team Parlay</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">11.00</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">229.61</TD> </TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=AlternatingData1 colspan="8"><TABLE class=transparent width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Money Line) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers for Game (+225)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Denver Nuggets (-1) vs Miami Heat for Game (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves (+2.5) for Game (-115)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers (-12) for Game (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>137454946-1
ps_minus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">1:31pm 10-Feb-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD> <TD>Parlay</TD> <TD>4-Team Parlay</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">10.00</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">138.07</TD> </TR><TR class="" id=pitcher1><TD class=AlternatingData2 colspan="8"><TABLE class=transparent width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers (+3.5) for 1st Half (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Denver Nuggets (-1) vs Miami Heat for Game (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Money Line) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves for Game (+120)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Detroit Pistons vs Chicago Bulls (-2.5) for Game (-115)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>137454998-1
ps_minus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">1:33pm 10-Feb-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD> <TD>Parlay</TD> <TD>5-Team Parlay</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">25.00</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">658.33</TD> </TR><TR class="" id=pitcher2><TD class=AlternatingData1 colspan="8"><TABLE class=transparent width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Washington Wizards (+4.5) vs Atlanta Hawks for 1st Half (+100)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers (+3.5) for 1st Half (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Denver Nuggets (-0.5) vs Miami Heat for 1st Half (-105)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves (+1.5) for 1st Half (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width=25>5.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>10-Feb-09</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Basketball/NBA</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>(Spread) </TD><TD vAlign=top>New York Knicks vs Golden State Warriors (-2.5) for 1st Half (-110)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>Pending</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR>

Risked $46 and I should be able to get this parlay to one of the last games where I can possibly hedge out some sure profit.

Usually when i do this I get most of the games right and it comes down to the last game and tehn I hedge out for sure profit.

you broke the forum Sammy boy :D

What do you mean, this is some good action to get started, gonna play the denver game LIVE BETTING, and win there also.

Should be a good night, instead of putting yourself AT RISK by putting too many units on games, I use this parlay system which is effective--

WInning is very easy, the hard thing is to PREVENT LOSSES and protect your money--

Its like fencing, you can take shots at the opponent and hurt him and cut him up, but can you defend yourself from him?

That is my philosophy and it works, dont put too much out there-- It is like a smooth flowing river, the winners will flow to you.

If you let the winners come to you, you will be unstoppable, I can guarantee you that, and I dont give guarantees on anything including the SUn coming up tomorrow.

Why would you add the last play if your gonna hedge out of it? More profitable to just skip it all together.

Why would you add the last play if your gonna hedge out of it? More profitable to just skip it all together.

I may hedge out of it, I may leave it, I may hedge out of original investment--

IF that $658 parlay comes down to last game, I may hedge out small to win some--

You always have the option, so you add the last game.

Smart for putting Minn in all 3 parlays. GL, hope that min covers. It'll be a pain if it doesnt.

Smart for putting Minn in all 3 parlays. GL, hope that min covers. It'll be a pain if it doesnt.

I put them in all 3 parlays because Toronto fits a system of mine--

Team composed of europeans and has a sports pshyscologist to help them win on the road..

Enough said, but if there was ever an easier team to just lay huge amounts on moneylines its raptors vs any good team on the road---

Granted the TIMBERFOOLS are not that great, they were playing great ball until the other BIG AL got injured..

However somehow, someway, some unknown players are going to go nuts for TIMERFOOLS today, they are going to win this game without a doubt-

BIG AL being out is a blessing in disguise, the players will win it for him so he feels better in the hospital. Everyone is saying they are nothing without BIG AL, they are insulting the players PRIDE--

I'll take PRIDE any day of the week over European soft players and a faint playoff hope, whoopie shit playoffs mean nothing, PRIDE is 1000 times more important than playoffs---

Raps will not be motivated as much as the Timberfools will be.

This may be the RAP'S ONLY chance to grab a win as they head into the ASB. I think they came up a little short in their last 3 games, but they should know that this might be the only game they can grab after 2-3 days of rest. Health, either way.

Big AL being out for Minny will mean other players have the opportunity to shine tonight and will do whatever necessary to win tonight--

Its the same thing as BLANKETS kidnapping our BIG AL RENO and holding him hostage, somehow someway the smaller CTG forum would pool together and devise a plan and rescue BIG AL RENO from the larger and well secured BLANKETS. People like Fondy would run a 4.3 second 40, Throwback would be able to fly, Cap 2 would be a sniper, Marlo would drive a truck right through blankets, People will step up, it always happens

I may hedge out of it, I may leave it, I may hedge out of original investment--

IF that $658 parlay comes down to last game, I may hedge out small to win some--

You always have the option, so you add the last game.

Adding the 4th team if you plan on hedging out of it beforehand makes no sense whatsoever. Here's why

4 teamer
100-1000
hit the first 3
play 550-500 on the opposite side of the 4th leg

parlay wins, you make 450
hedge wins, you make 400

3 teamer
100-600

you win 600

You are losing money adding the 4th team...

After seeing that, Sammy, please explain again why you are adding a 4th team with intentions of hedging it.

I dont hedge it equally like tha SLUG--

I would hedge out a percentage of it, which in that case it makes 100% sense--

obviously I am not hedging it halfway through the middle. I like the pick, I usually hedge out a little more than 25% sometimes--

sometimes I leave it---

So can you explain to me how am I losing by hedging out of 25% of a bet with such high return? Adding the last game you are still making money.

What Slug is trying to say is that regardless of if you plan on hedging or not it makes more sense to have a 3 team parlay and then put all of your money, or 75% of it if you plan on hedging, on the late game.

10 dollar 3 teamer = 60
take that 60 and put it on the late game and you'd end up with a return of about $114

10 dollar 4 teamer = 100 bucks every time

If you hedge out of it just take 25% or whatever # you want, but either way the 4 team parlay will not return more money. If you ever plan on doing a parlay and the games do not occur simultaneously you're better just betting them all straight and rolling over the winnings. Simple math.

What Slug is trying to say is that regardless of if you plan on hedging or not it makes more sense to have a 3 team parlay and then put all of your money, or 75% of it if you plan on hedging, on the late game.

10 dollar 3 teamer = 60
take that 60 and put it on the late game and you'd end up with a return of about $114

10 dollar 4 teamer = 100 bucks every time

If you hedge out of it just take 25% or whatever # you want, but either way the 4 team parlay will not return more money. If you ever plan on doing a parlay and the games do not occur simultaneously you're better just betting them all straight and rolling over the winnings. Simple math.

Voila

LEBRICK tried to fuck my indy moneyline play-- so far so good with Denver winning in Miami as I was strong on that play also--

Need Minny to come through here and then I am in business---

So far so good, just need Minny to come through in honour of BIG AL J

not too bad i hit denver pretty good so up about $600 on the night--

it would be nice if these parlays could have hit also as the timberfools were up 13 and lost the game, so that cost me a chance as both parlays would be active with the last game-

its all good i will start playing them individually also, as my percentage is way higher than 50% so may as well hit singles also instead of going 4 for 5 on every parlay card.

not too bad i hit denver pretty good so up about $600 on the night--

it would be nice if these parlays could have hit also as the timberfools were up 13 and lost the game, so that cost me a chance as both parlays would be active with the last game-

its all good i will start playing them individually also, as my percentage is way higher than 50% so may as well hit singles also instead of going 4 for 5 on every parlay card.

Nice night! Now stop posting the losers and tell us about the winners after.

Nice night! Now stop posting the losers and tell us about the winners after.

Thanks Tide high for the defense, people will hate always its no big deal, not like I have anyting to prove to anyone that I would make up a winner or the fact that I am winning--

<TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>959-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">5:18pm 10-Feb-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">10-Feb-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Spread</TD> <TD>Denver Nuggets (-10) vs Miami Heat for Game</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">-108</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">216.00</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"> 200.00</TD> </TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher3><TD class=AlternatingData2 valign="top" colspan="8">99 - 82
NBA LIVE</TD></TR> <TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>137466959-2
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">5:18pm 10-Feb-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">10-Feb-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Money Line</TD> <TD>Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat for Game</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">-600</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">1,200.00</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"> 200.00</TD> </TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher4><TD class=AlternatingData1 valign="top" colspan="8">99 - 82
NBA LIVE</TD></TR> <TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>137467003-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">5:19pm 10-Feb-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">10-Feb-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Spread</TD> <TD>Denver Nuggets (-10) vs Miami Heat for Game</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">-108</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">270.00</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"> 250.00</TD></TR>

Sorry if it sounded kinda wrong, but I wasn't trying to hate. Just tryna be sarcastic:cheers:.
Anyways, good stuff even though the parlays didn't hit.

let me get this striaght...ur roll is about 180k and u are happy with a $600 profit? And for being a "math genius" as you stated yesterday, please explain how you cannot comprehend the negative monetary impact of playing the 4th team in the parlay.

Back