Ryder Cup In-Game

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
S

signalcaller

Might as well haha have nothing else to do today. Will be watching now to the end. Second favorite sports event of the year behind March Madness. The more I am more I am thinking about this the more I am believing into the ESPN hype of the US having a chance.

Lets start it off with a Mickelson/Kim victory. should be a hell of a group right there

Party up and let the alcohol flow

leonard/mahan have a bogey bogey start and are 2 down after 2

alot of birdies out there today..no clue why Kim is playing foresomes and not fourball...

Sergio is 1 down to the turn..he's 8-0 career in fouresomes and Furyk is 1-9-1 in team stuff..

I need that Sergio match.

<TABLE class=summcontainer cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="49%"><TABLE class=summ cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=left colSpan=2>Match 1 - In Progress</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD width="65%">P. Mickelson / A. Kim
</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="65%">P. Harrington / R. Karlsson
</TD><TD align=middle>1 Up thru 14</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Match Details </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="2%"><TD width="49%"><TABLE class=summ cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=left colSpan=2>Match 2 - In Progress</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD width="65%">J. Leonard / H. Mahan
</TD><TD align=middle>2 Up thru 14</TD></TR><TR><TD width="65%">H. Stenson / P. Casey
</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Match Details </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width="49%"><TABLE class=summ cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=left colSpan=2>Match 3 - In Progress</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD width="65%">S. Cink / C. Campbell
</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="65%">J. Rose / I. Poulter
</TD><TD align=middle>1 Up thru 12</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Match Details </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="2%"><TD width="49%"><TABLE class=summ cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=left colSpan=2>Match 4 - In Progress</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD width="65%">K. Perry / J. Furyk
</TD><TD align=middle>1 Up thru 11</TD></TR><TR><TD width="65%">L. Westwood / S. Garcia
</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Match Details </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And Anthony Kim leaves a shot in the bunker

Are these guys trying to see who can choke the most in front of a worldwide audience? I hope this continues as it would make a great weekend

Westwood chokes from the middle of the fairway giving Furyk and Perry a chance to close out the match

btw...I love the pairing of JB Holmes and Boo Weekley in the afternoon matches. Doubt I'll bet on it but if I bet on golf, I would be on these two guys esp if they come out as underdogs

Furyk misses...damn no one is making anything in a pressure situation

Chad Campbell has the biggest pressure shot of the day

So apparently all that needed to happen for the US to take the Ryder Cup was for me to put a bet in on Europe

These are the powers that I posess...

:36_11_6::hang:

Perry with the putt for the win. This place would explode. These Kentuckians are a loud bunch thats for sure

And were going to 18. Perry/Furyk 1 up. Would be a horrible halve for the US

And Cink misses to close out the match. What a bunch of chokers. Get the place going. make some putts

Kenny Perry puts it in the water off 18...if the USA wants to win, then this should be Perry's last and only match

Back