Round 3 playoff pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Clawing my way back through the first 2 rounds to a decent # with lots of hockey left. Watchted the game last night, and the Game 3 in Ottawa and throwing the old proverbial hat back in the ring for some plays.

Rd 1 13-21-3 - 6.55 units
Rd 2 13-11 +5.29

Buffalo / Ottawa over 5.5

Like I believe Sammy Meatballs was saying, Sens seemed to have 'solved' Miller. Now thats not true last game, where he stood on his head but that game 3 could very well have been a 5-2 type of final. I like the pace and speed both teams have and the open ice that there was in Game 3 for both sides, with odd man rushes. Ice is pretty good in Ottawa from what I've read / seen. Sens should be loose, Sabres should press in the zones to get to Emery, think there will be lots of odd man rushes again tonight.

GL everyone:cheers:

No idea how either lost... goal 9 seconds in and 25 minutes to score a goal to go over the tota:spank:

onto THursday nights game... :cheers:

Yeah, that's a bad beat on that over, Santa. I got incredibly lucky last night.

Good to see you on the under tonight with me. Don't like you on the Wings, but I see why you're doing it.

Go defense.

Ah, it happens, wish I would have at least gotten one of em, lol. Went to play Ninja Turtles with my nephew and then came up to a loser, lol.

Lets get the under and we can discuss the winner after, GL Joe

Went to play Ninja Turtles with my nephew and then came up to a loser, lol.

Ain't that always the way. You know what's weird, I went to play with a dog at the end of the second and the score ended up holding.

I wonder if that means that dog trumps Ninja Turtles?

Lets get the under and we can discuss the winner after, GL Joe

Now that's a plan. Good luck tonight, Santa.

11TMNT1.jpg

Back