Round 2 discussion thread

If I had to pick one I guess it would be Bucks
GSW and Phx both in 6

I really think Dallas can take suns 7. Suns will pull it out tho long as booker fine. I think warriors jump on grizz right away and steal home court and I agree 4-2 probably right.

I think bucks and mavs both have pretty decent shot. I don’t think grizz take more than 2 off warriors for real.
Grizz play Warriors tough though. Different personnel, Warriors are better but so are the Grizz. Won the play-in game vs Warriors last year. Playoffs are a different animal of course

Grizz play Warriors tough though. Different personnel, Warriors are better but so are the Grizz. Won the play-in game vs Warriors last year. Playoffs are a different animal of course

They matchup pretty well I agree, just don’t think they ready, for this. I def expect warriors steal game 1 and I don’t see them blowing any big leads at home like wolves did. Grizz will learn from dubs spanking them this year and be a nightmare next season! Natural progression of nba. Good matchup or not the way they played vs wolves gets them beat in 5 against dubs. I think they take it 6 but that it.

They matchup pretty well I agree, just don’t think they ready, for this. I def expect warriors steal game 1 and I don’t see them blowing any big leads at home like wolves did. Grizz will learn from dubs spanking them this year and be a nightmare next season! Natural progression of nba. Good matchup or not the way they played vs wolves gets them beat in 5 against dubs. I think they take it 6 but that it.
It's not stealing when you're the better team

5 max but should be fun for networks

It's a mismatch

Anyone have a reasonable guess as to where the dubs series price would go if they lose game 1? I’m hoping they win gm1 obviously but just trying to game plan how I wanna attack the whole series.

Some gm 1 props

Allen ov 10.5 points
Portis ov 23.5 points/boards

Ja under 42.5 “par”
Steph ov 27.5 points

It starting to sound like Embid might not be gone that long? Seems like there a lot of way different things being said bout him! Some ppl Sounded like he might be done for year, now I’m hearing ppl say he at least not playing gm1? That quite the difference in opinions!! Wtf??

Didn't this happen to him in the playoffs before? He was back pretty quick.

Fire up the mask

cracked bone in face before? no clue. mild concussion too.. few days ago they made it sound like he be gone for significant time but now they saying he out gm1 in a way that sounds like he might not miss a lot of games. guy getting beat to hell tho, already has the finger that gonna require surgery in offseason.

cracked bone in face before? no clue. mild concussion too.. few days ago they made it sound like he be gone for significant time but now they saying he out gm1 in a way that sounds like he might not miss a lot of games. guy getting beat to hell tho, already has the finger that gonna require surgery in offseason.
His post game interview after was pretty funny did you see it?

I have the opportunity to go to the Celtics game tonight and sit in a suite. But, I like Milwaukee ML. So I don't know what to do

That never stopped me, I been to many a cardinals game where I bet the other team. Ya pretend to be rooting for your team but when they do good it not nearly as fired up as everyone else, more like golf clap. Then when opposing team doing well you like “oh man” with little smile and say “it ok if we drop this one, we get them 2marro”. Then the worst possible thing happens, the team you bet goes from winning to losing last second (or in 9th), everyone going crazy and at that point all ya care bout losing the bet and you pissed!!! This seems like a easy one tho, just take the +4.5 and you can root for Boston while cashing bucks!!

I think I would go to any nba playoff game I could. We don’t have no nba team, I been to a few regular season games different places but never the playoffs. Seems like playoffs be way better with the jacked up atmosphere.

Dubz are about as square as you can get - but my gosh the line reflects that! Which is a good thing. Basically 10 points stronger than the Wolves.

cant believe im really gonna play a under prop today! i tell myself to play them all the time, my under leans hit at a pretty strong clip but it just so hard to pull the trigger on them! i really think it be smart to take advantage when they have inflated numbers on the stars, Ja is not hugely so today but you still paying a 3-4 point premium from his regular season "par" and few points above his playoff avg, not to mention he now coning into a series against a team who plays legit defense and he wont be having the lane open up like the freaking red sea!!! i was a tad surprised his playoff numbers are actually up a few ticks from reg season, his scoring way down but his rebounds and assist way up!! maybe his point total under 25.5 would be better than the under 42.5 "par"? of course it stands to reason his dimes gonna drop back down this series as warriors 3rd in league only allowing 23 assist per game (im assuming wolves much worse), if you did like Ja over props i think i would def look at his assist/rebound total and leave points off, that number is 16.5, other than gm1 he had at least 19 in every game of series.

Maybe slight Dubz fav as that would surely get more action. But w +120 dog on a -250ish I would think would be close to PK afterward

yea, i dont think dubs would switch to dogs for series if they lose today. If that was true i would def add more to the game 1 play and wait for series and pound that if they lose this one...

Foster in Boston. Even he couldn’t help the Wolves from imploding. Getting out rebounded by 20 and 10 on the offensive glass.

Bucks dominated Cs in 2019. Cs destroyed them Game 1 on the road and then lost 4 in a row. Despite Boston being favorites the league shouldn’t feel the need to help out the Mucks. Boston Warriors is what’s best for business.

That never stopped me, I been to many a cardinals game where I bet the other team. Ya pretend to be rooting for your team but when they do good it not nearly as fired up as everyone else, more like golf clap. Then when opposing team doing well you like “oh man” with little smile and say “it ok if we drop this one, we get them 2marro”. Then the worst possible thing happens, the team you bet goes from winning to losing last second (or in 9th), everyone going crazy and at that point all ya care bout losing the bet and you pissed!!! This seems like a easy one tho, just take the +4.5 and you can root for Boston while cashing bucks!!
Oh man. I think we’ve all been here. Reminds me of that meme of a guy at a party in the corner “they don’t know that I secretly would like the other team to win”

I don’t like this matchup. If Rudy wasn’t a complete goof he would have eaten vs small Mavs.

they not that small, do they have anyone to really stop Ayton? probably not but they also have lot of athletic 3 and d wings. i dont think it a bad matchup, maybe not a great matchup but i think Mavs are being way undervalued. Suns are really good and think it will be them vs golden st playing in WCF but i do think mavs gonna make this a really good series, im surprised they would be biggest dogs of the round if embid wasnt hurt. By end the pels series the lines were the same they now gonna be vs Mavs? i know everyone high on Pels now but lets be real, Mavs are better than them! i think these games gonna be a battle. Suns edge is they are so good in crunch time but Luka can carry a team in winning time! id be shocked if it didnt go at least 6. really think they take them the distance.

Oh man. I think we’ve all been here. Reminds me of that meme of a guy at a party in the corner “they don’t know that I secretly would like the other team to win”

i swear the couple times i got beat by cards in the 9th were the worst, nothing sucks more than 40k fans going nuts basically celebrating the fact you lost money!! generally i try to avoid being against them when i go, but often brother or friend calls after i have made the bet and nothing i can do, not gonna pass up going if it a nice day/night for a game!! for most part games i plan ahead of time i try to pick matchups i think they gonna win anyways cause who wants to go when your team gonna lose? lol. so ya play the total to avoid being in that spot and the fuckers go and do something like fall behind to where if they come back and win it beats your under! lol

Foster in Boston. Even he couldn’t help the Wolves from imploding. Getting out rebounded by 20 and 10 on the offensive glass.

Bucks dominated Cs in 2019. Cs destroyed them Game 1 on the road and then lost 4 in a row. Despite Boston being favorites the league shouldn’t feel the need to help out the Mucks. Boston Warriors is what’s best for business.

i dont think we to the point of thinking the league ready to push for certain finals matchup. i guess just trying to figure out what Foster there to do today? lol.. i dunno what his MO is early in series? just what he there to do when series needs extending.. i played milw +4.5, just felt like too many points but small cause not real confident.. Dubs gonna make or break my day.. i like Greyson over 10.5 points and Portis over 23.5 points and boards. they the guys who's production has to be up without middleton and wouldnt think game 1 celtics be all that worried about them, maybe one or both have big impact today then they get taken seriously as series goes on. i like Allen more than most probably. usually i would just hit his trey prop but if he makes 3 treys pretty confident he gets 11 points, think he could get there just making 2 3's so seemed like better option..

what ya'll thinking for totals on these today? other than the closeout game under thing i havnt had any kind of success betting nba totals all year so not gonna start trying to figure out myself but i could tail!!!

what ya'll thinking for totals on these today? other than the closeout game under thing i havnt had any kind of success betting nba totals all year so not gonna start trying to figure out myself but i could tail!!!
Already on Bucks/Celts u218, early game on a Sunday and starting the chess match screams under...took it the other night

Already on Bucks/Celts u218, early game on a Sunday and starting the chess match screams under...took it the other night

you should be money cause i woulda liked over if it wasnt for the early start! lol. i think this series will get drastically lower scoring pretty quickly as i agree bout the chess match, i could just see this being the one that offenses could have edge but then it rapidly getting erased. but no way am i trying to play a over with the early ass tip.. i think i could do 1st half under and maybe a second half over.

you should be money cause i woulda liked over if it wasnt for the early start! lol. i think this series will get drastically lower scoring pretty quickly as i agree bout the chess match, i could just see this being the one that offenses could have edge but then it rapidly getting erased. but no way am i trying to play a over with the early ass tip.. i think i could do 1st half under and maybe a second half over.
I was looking at that 1H under myself

Ticked up today I see, yesterday it was 217.5, looks like I should've waited. Might be enticed to take 1h under

I was looking at that 1H under myself

i recall 2 boston games this year with early tip and their offense was fucking awful in the 1st half.. on MLK day pels came to town and were owning them up to the half, dont think celtics got out the 40s, i was already counting my pels +8 ticket!! then they came out of half on freaking fire and blew their doors off, lol. then there was one more sunday early start after that were i noticed they were once again at the half with a ugly stat line and was like "shit i saw this not that long ago, i should play them second half" and once again came out smoking in 3rd qrtr (forget who it was against),, not much a sample but i have 2 really good examples of them being a completely different team 1st half to second in one these early starts! lol

i recall 2 boston games this year with early tip and their offense was fucking awful in the 1st half.. on MLK day pels came to town and were owning them up to the half, dont think celtics got out the 40s, i was already counting my pels +8 ticket!! then they came out of half on freaking fire and blew their doors off, lol. then there was one more sunday early start after that were i noticed they were once again at the half with a ugly stat line and was like "shit i saw this not that long ago, i should play them second half" and once again came out smoking in 3rd qrtr (forget who it was against),, not much a sample but i have 2 really good examples of them being a completely different team 1st half to second in one these early starts! lol
Also feels like the C’s been off for forever

Is it normal for 5 point teasers in NBA to give +150 payouts?

Celtics ML
Warriors +3

+143. Seems off?

Back