Rod's NBA Sunday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Warriors @ Raptors<o></o>
<o>

</o>
I've been waiting for this game for a while. This is the Raptors last of a 3 game homestand before going on a 3 game road trip to <st1:city w:st="on">Dallas</st1:city>, <st1:city w:st="on">Memphis</st1:city> and <st1:city w:st="on"><st1>Cleveland</st1></st1:city>. Warriors coming off their first win of the season now head on the Eastern road trip.<o></o>
<o></o>
A 1pm tip off in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1>Toronto</st1> </st1:city>which is the Raptors usual slot for the Sunday early game during DLS. Last season the Raptors had a 4-3 SU/ATS record in this slot, with 2 of those SU losses coming to the Spurs and the Mavs. However what is key here is the fact that the Warriors have to play their first Eastern conference road game at this unique time, their body will tell them it is still 10am in the West. <o>
</o>
<o></o>
The Warriors were faced with the exact same scenario last season where they started an Eastern road trip in Toronto and they went down 120-115 to the Raptors, the scoreline was actual flattering the Warriors as Mitchell called off the dogs early that day, Raptors had a DD lead for most of the last quarter. <o>
</o>
<o></o>
S-Jax finally returns for the Warriors however first up I'll take the punt that it will take him a few games to get back into the swing of things. <o>
</o>
<o></o>
Sunday should provide the Raptors a perfect opportunity to jump the Warriors early and lead from start to finish. They found their shooting touch last game against the Pacers shooting at 46% with 6 players in double figures which makes me more confident about their chances of rolling that form over against the porous Warriors. Biggest play of the season so far for me:<o>
</o>
<o></o>
Raptors -5 over Warriors (7)

:shake:

<o></o>

Thing that concerns me is teams off long winning or losing streaks, once they break the streak usually put up another of the same streak-breaking result in a very short time. Feeding into that, Toronto hardly consistent and off a 9 point win, and road teams are 6-2-1 ATS in their games thus far.

But BOL rod

I'm pretty sure I'll be on this with ya Rod. I can't imagine the Warriors got into Toronto before 9 am local time on Saturday after playing in Oakland Friday night. 1st quarter might be the best play in the game. GL

Rod you know what I'm tailing you on this one. I looked into it myself and I like it.

Thanks for pointing it out, as I wouldn't have noticed all that. :shake:

That is the rule. When a long streak is broken it is broken again in one of the next 2 games. GS plays next at the Knicks and is 8-2 last 10 vs the Knicks. After they lose to Toronto I will play them vs the Knicks.
Toronto tends to have mental breakdowns against top level opposition. They have the ability to play at that level but no confidence. GS fits in their can do class.

why the spaghetti and meatballs blessed with such a holy bolognese
sauce that when eaten by the devil would make him renounce
his beliefs and ask to be let back in the gates of heaven did bargnani
play only 4 minutes friday night ?

does maceo baston have pictures of coach sam mitchell embracing
isiah thomas nude and is that what stephon marbury was talking about ?
coney island knows things ? what things ?

does he know why somebody slapped me on the back and now I run
around with this pucker lip face 24/7 played 240 seconds and yes
i lasted longer my first time venturing into pink walls of bliss ?

espresso machine broken in the lockeroom and he didnt have the get up
and go because he was too lethargic ? was he watching an all night
roberto benigni movie marathon on italian satellite television causing him
to oversleep and miss morning shootaround ?

i know golden state defense is absolutely atrocious but i like the idea
of andres beidrins and his brooklyn blowout coiffe defending out at the
3 point line leaving midget mac tj ford easier driving and dishing lanes .
layup city . we believe .

116- 108 toronto is what i'm thinking right now . good luck . 'an_horse'

No good on the Raps, congrats Warriors backers. Will have some work to do to pull this back this week.

Adding

u187.5 Magic v Celtics (3)

Back