Rockets are killing me

Ramathorn02

Pretty much a regular
I think we all played Houston. What is up with this game? Of course, Milwaukee blew out Dallas a few weeks ago. Something about Texas teams in Milwaukee I guess.

I still think Houston comes back to win outright. Not sure about the cover though.

houston has Mcgrady and he is washed up, he is playing with house money, he shouldnt be in the the NBA anymore, he barely cares--

Also millwaukee fit a very good system in that when they play their hearts out and almost win vs detroit at home, the next game they blowout whoever they play at home-

Houston has no CLOSER and will never win anything, Mcgrady should retire he is very bad-
Millwaukee needed this game double as bad due to losing a close one to detroit that they should have won--

yeah...I played Houston. What a huge mistake that is proving to be. Does that qualify as a sucker bet?
Houston is getting downright embarrassed.:hang:

no it wasnt a sucker bet, there is no such thing----

houston has mcgrady and he sucks and teh team ran into a motivated team tonight-

houston couldnt beat these guys tonight

houston has Mcgrady and he is washed up, he is playing with house money, he shouldnt be in the the NBA anymore, he barely cares--

Also millwaukee fit a very good system in that when they play their hearts out and almost win vs detroit at home, the next game they blowout whoever they play at home-

Houston has no CLOSER and will never win anything, Mcgrady should retire he is very bad-
Millwaukee needed this game double as bad due to losing a close one to detroit that they should have won--

Thats an interesting system.

The system has nothing to do with Detroit, its any team, where the home team is an underdog.

It works like this--

Underachieving team playing short handed plays a good team at home and is winning game and loses a heartbreaker, like golden state always does. After they lose a game in which they were leading very late in the game.

The next game they come out and do anythiing possible to get the WIN- they have to to get the bad taste out of their mouth--

Millwaukee fit this system where they just try much harder and take out Hosuton easily.

:36_11_6:

just saw T-MAC miss that wide open layup with nobody near him after a steal.

he could have just dunked?
instead he tried a reverse layup for no reason at all. he didnt need to adjust his shot or anything, completely retarded and hilarious.

Tmac is finished, he is not a competitor, which is why never lay chalk with rockets if he is starting--

he is beyond done and washed up, he doesent want to play and is only to collect $$ as he knows he is washed up and hurt and falling apart--

He is about as effective as Jason Voorhees would be for the rockets

too much bullshit going on in the locker-room, which is mostly centred around mcgrady.

first yao questions his toughness a couple of weeks ago, and then artest calls him out over his lack of defense this weekend.

time to get rid of t-mac.

man, i knew there was a reason i never bet on my home teams!! i finally bet the rockets last night only to get even more pissed off. they are talking soo much shit about them on the radio stations here. here are some topics.

-tmac has to go
-adleman has no control of team
-cant play D
-the whole team has given up
-tmac is a cancer

i'm done betting on them for the rest of the year, unless some they have a serious run like they did last year. this team has talent and they played much better when tmac was out!! such a fukn dissapointment last night!! but also tip your caps to the bucks who still are playing with heart.

Consistency is a problem here.....last year they dominated the eastern conference b/c they needed these wins to remain in the playoff hunt. This is a very veteran team that thinks they can just put it together whenever they want, which is why they are playing so poorly this season. If you look at them, they are scoring the basketball, there is just no defense being played. Defense comes from your energy and focus. If you look at their losses they play poorly when it comes to the last place teams in the league. These are teams they blew out last year. They know they will never see the Bucks or 76ers or Pacers so there is no motivation for a team that in their eyes believe they are a lot more special than they are. Team chemistry isn't where it needs to be, but that is going to happen to any team that is losing especially one that thinks they are a contender. TMac wont start playing hard until the playoffs....he will have a game here and there but you wont see 100 % until the playoffs. As a courtside season ticketholder, when this team decides they want to play hard they will and they will win, see 22 game win streak last year. But if not, they will lose.

Dont count this team out until they get knocked out of the playoffs, but for betting purposes just fade them on the road until they decide to show up. Its an easy bet.

Back