****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

table tennis is incredible the way they play

I'd get shutout everytime

I played in a tournament at Clemson when I was in college. I was pretty good because we had a table at home growing up. I hold it amateur style, not like these dudes. I got knocked out in the semifinals (20-30 entrants)...lost 18-21, 22-20, 16-21 to some Indian dude....those are approximate scores but it was best 2 of 3 and it went 3 games. I say that to say I've never even come across anyone who hits the ball like these dudes do. It's pretty incredible actually. Not that Clemson is a bastion of table tennis talent but even the Asian dude who won it didn't hold the paddle like these guys

I played in a tournament at Clemson when I was in college. I was pretty good because we had a table at home growing up. I hold it amateur style, not like these dudes. I got knocked out in the semifinals (20-30 entrants)...lost 18-21, 22-20, 16-21 to some Indian dude....those are approximate scores but it was best 2 of 3 and it went 3 games. I say that to say I've never even come across anyone who hits the ball like these dudes do. It's pretty incredible actually. Not that Clemson is a bastion of table tennis talent but even the Asian dude who won it didn't hold the paddle like these guys

Clemson recruited me for table tennis before I lost two fingers in a logging accident

PSG Over 1.5 -128 but just for an action play unfortunately...I posted it but it's a small play

wouldnt surprise me if it end this way or PSG score late for the second, theyve shown nothing outside of the goal

My dad has played once a week for the last 15 years and he's pretty damn ggood, hed have no chance here against these guys

The Vietnam guy got their first gold medal ever and saved me in air pistol! I won $5 instead of losing $25.

government promised $5K to anyone that won , not that much money, but might go along way in Ho Chi Minh City. Coincidently Ho Chi Minh City is my favorite city name to say.

whatevs Cavani and my new favorite player ADM gonna crush but Lucas is what we all think James is...colossal year from him

I'm sure I'll eat all of that at season's end

I've never noticed until now, in all the pictures I've seen of the beaches of Rio, you never actually do see anyone swimming

The announcer nailed it about the Lyon defense.. It looks like they met 5 minutes ago

I feel like Arizona would be the best landlocked Beach Volleyball team if it was its own country

Back