****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

I feel like the hot girl needs to get better positioning on that kind of shot

I know Heath scored off the rebound, but the hot girl should have scored

Cn4CN97XgAAFbng.jpg

I wish there was like a red zone channel for the olympics

our providers put all the sports channels in a row that show it in their own section

but I would love a channel that moved around to events where a medal is up for grabs, or if a huge upset was close, or finish to a game etc.

championship I usually try and keep track of first month or so of the year, but then when other leagues get going its tough

its wide open though and for now at least games are on tv till the channel starts showing la liga stuff

I love United though, Jose wants a title early, named basically whole squad to the 25 man and is bringing everyone to London

maybe over though too I can see, Leicester gonna struggle defensively with no Kante but should still score unless Vardy ran out of pixie dust

I love United though, Jose wants a title early, named basically whole squad to the 25 man and is bringing everyone to London

I'm really not sold on them. Not sure about that backline. We know Smalling. I know nothing about Bailly and neither does anyone else unless you want to tell me you watched Villarreal. The fullbacks are lacking. Ibra is good, but lets not forget he is old.

Back