Ricky Rrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbiiiiiiooooooooooo o/u tonight

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Looks like it's around 29 for pts/assists/rebounds tonight for ricky rrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooo. what are people's thoghts on this o/u.. i think i'm leaning to the under, but that seems much too "publicy" so i'm hesitating...

It should be fascinating after the Brodie statement the other night.

I'd lean under, slightly.

I certainly don't think it's cut n dry, hell at the right price I might take over....erryone gonna think under

I certainly don't think it's cut n dry, hell at the right price I might take over....erryone gonna think under
i know.. that's what i'm thinking.. i already put a unit on the under.. but am second guessing myself now....

I think at some point in this game, OKC hits him with a flagrant. Either planned or through frustration.

Been looking at these late game props all day... starting to think Westbrook puts a max effort in defensively and may play more of a facilitator role offensively. Could translate to getting Adams involved- leaning Adams o19.5+130, but I think the game under is likely

Do they sell alcohol? Do you need a membership to drink like Park City?

If the crowd gets hammered on a Monday night in SLC, I think the Jazz put this thing to bed. Sleepy virgin crowd, not so much...

Can't see Westbrook playing second fiddle Lex, he's gotten toasted over game 3

Do they sell alcohol? Do you need a membership to drink like Park City?

If the crowd gets hammered on a Monday night in SLC, I think the Jazz put this thing to bed. Sleepy virgin crowd, not so much...

Can't see Westbrook playing second fiddle Lex, he's gotten toasted over game 3

lol you can drink at the jazz game

park city is drunk usually

659d649ebe41.jpg

Back