RG 3 or Kirk Cousins

I don't disagree with that. Fair weather nerds for the most part. The kids in school now are too busy buried in their Chaucer and practicing their cello to appreciate the great facilities and huge investment the school has made in football, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, etc. it's a shame, really, but it's hard to get nerds care about things they never participated in growing up because it aggravated their asthma.

But now it's time for some Clemson jokes

A redneck, a retard, and a car salesman walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What will you be having Mr Swinney?"

A couple weeks after the loss to South Carolina last year, Dabo was still feeling terrible. He went to see a doctor and told him he hurt all over. The doctor did some prodding and poking and listening then finally said , "son you are in absolutely horrible shape. We're going to need to run every test known to man. We'll need to draw some blood, get a urine specimen, a stool specimen and check your sperm count." Dabo said, "hell doc just take my underwear".

Q What does a Clemson divorce have in common with a tornado?

A Someone's losing a trailer.

If London wins 6 games this year with that schedule he should be brought back. The team looks so much better this season but they have an absolutely brutal schedule the rest of the way. I think last year was too many coaching changes in 1 offseason, it never looked like everyone was on the same page. They are much improved this year, especially on defense, but I don't think their record is necessarily going to show that at the end of the season.

I hope they finally coax Parcells out of retirement. I'd get my season tickets again if that happened.

Getting into UVA is 90% of the battle. That was the word on the cobblestone streets of Williamsburg in 1988.

Galtie on a roll today. Let's not forget the purpose of the thread though. Cousins is the man, and RGIII is a china doll.

Of course you don't because you don't take into consideration situations, types of offense guys played in college in, durability, etc. You have the Dan Urda Stat, 40 Time, and Heisman Trophy QB Rating System. We take different approaches in our evaluations, and I think we can go ahead and leave it at that.

Btw I don't think anyone is saying that Cousins in the next Dan Marino. What I have been saying for the last 2+ seasons now is that Cousins is a better NFL QB than RGIII/QUOTE]

I wasn't arguing that RG3-13 is better

Just that Cousins isn't any good, skins are fucked

The fact that you don't know is very reassuring to me. Lets me know than I'm levelheaded in my fandom.

Also I don't believe for a second that you're rooting for Cousins. I know so many Skins fans who actively dislike the guy from being so invested in Team RGIII from Day 1. You guys have planted your flag, gonna stick it out forever.

:rofl:

Getting into UVA is 90% of the battle. That was the word on the cobblestone streets of Williamsburg in 1988.

This is true and the same at most of the non-science or engineering based top institutions. Duke and Princetons graduation rates when I was in school were somewhere north of 95% and the median GPA was above 3.0, both of which are silly.

Galtie on a roll today. Let's not forget the purpose of the thread though. Cousins is the man, and RGIII is a china doll.

Watch it.
I think I said in an in-game he was injury-prone(just before the knee) and was told it was the most asinine thing ever said on the web.
Would hate for you to carry that label also.

Alrighty.
No idea what that has to do with what I said to Tip. Lol

I assume you mean Spence Olchin from King of Queens. You asked is he was smart enough for UVA? I suggested Aaron Brooks who was obviously over qualified.

It was a joke.

Is the RG3 vs Luck debate still going on, or no? That was entertaining for a few months.

Its unfortunate we lost so much in the crash, some prominent forum members said some pretty foolish things in that thread.....

Dwow you been saving that up for weeks now, I'm sure. That's the best you got? lol

Nah just layin in bed posting on my phone. KCs got seattle & zona up next too. Then titans. Then cowboys when hell do well. Already salivating at that over

B0VO7mBCEAAsd5y.jpg

hey redskins fans, could colt mccoy be BETTER than RG3?!?!?!?!

i

Baylor 21

(3-7, 1-5 Big 12)

i

(5) Texas 45

(9-1, 5-1 Big 12)

12:00 PM ET, November 8, 2008
Royal Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX

[TABLE="class: linescore"]
<tbody>[TR="class: periods"]
[TD="class: teamRank, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: team"][/TD]
[TD="class: period, align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: period, align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: period, align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: period, align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: center"]T[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: teamRank, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: team"]BAY[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]14[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: ts, align: center"]21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: teamRank, align: right"]#5[/TD]
[TD="class: team"]TEX[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: ts, align: center"]45[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Top Performers
Passing: C. McCoy (TEX) - 300 YDS, 5 TD, 2 INT
Rushing: R. Griffin (BAY) - 13 CAR, 101 YDS, 1 TD
Receiving: Q. Cosby (TEX) - 8 REC, 111 YDS, 2 TD

B8232378.110713312;sz=1x1;ord=1665506202

log

[TABLE="class: mod-data, width: 440"]
<tbody>[TR="class: team-color-strip"]
[TH="colspan: 7"]Baylor Passing[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH][/TH]
[TH]C/ATT[/TH]
[TH]YDS[/TH]
[TH]AVG[/TH]
[TH]TD[/TH]
[TH]INT[/TH]
[TH]QBR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="align: left"]R. Griffin[/TD]
[TD]6/19[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]3.7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]9.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="align: left"]K. Wright[/TD]
[TD]0/1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0.0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]76.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: bi even"]
[TH="align: left"]Team[/TH]
[TH]6/20[/TH]
[TH]71[/TH]
[TH]3.6[/TH]
[TH]1[/TH]
[TH]1[/TH]
[TH]-[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: mod-data, width: 440"]
<tbody>[TR="class: team-color-strip"]
[TH="colspan: 7"]Texas Passing[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH][/TH]
[TH]C/ATT[/TH]
[TH]YDS[/TH]
[TH]AVG[/TH]
[TH]TD[/TH]
[TH]INT[/TH]
[TH]QBR[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="align: left"]C. McCoy[/TD]
[TD]26/37[/TD]
[TD]300[/TD]
[TD]8.1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]67.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: bi odd"]
[TH="align: left"]Team[/TH]
[TH]26/37[/TH]
[TH]300[/TH]
[TH]8.1[/TH]
[TH]5[/TH]
[TH]2[/TH]
[TH][/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

hey redskins fans, could colt mccoy be BETTER than RG3?!?!?!?!

Appears to be the case. RGIII isn't close to a top tier QB and the faster the organization realizes that the better off they'll be. But that would mean Snyder and co. admitting they were wrong, which will never happen. Snyder needs to go but he isn't goin anywhere anytime soon. So Redskin fans will suffer in this reality until he's gone. I'd almost rather have Jerry Jones. At least it seems he's starting to get it, building LOS depth and building through the draft.

As a Skins fan I feel like we've been in search for a franchise QB all my life. I think I've come to realize it's not the person who stands behind the center at this point as it is the guys who stand in front of him and up in the luxury box. You could put Rodgers, Manning, Luck, Brady, etc behind center and you'd get a similar result. This organization needs a total overhaul. Take the blueprint GB and Sea have laid out. I think I saw a stat that GB has the most draft picks ok their active roster in the NFL and Sea isn't far behind. Forget about free agency. This team needs to get younger and until they get help on the lines of scrimmage and depth this will be the reality of this franchise.

It's not all on RGIII. But he's not the answer either. Problem is we're stuck with him. Bad decisions on how they've managed his injuries now makes him damaged goods and untradable. But they gave up so much to get him now they're short on picks to rebuild.

Here's to another 10 years of losing in Washington, unfortunately

Back