Retro VK North Carolina Golf Trip: A Capping Contest

I will poat details. I had not one, but two shots go backward without hitting anything but club and ground

So i must have perfectly topped the ball and srove it into the ground and it sort of pops up and backwards and backspin. I dunno. Happened twice and both times just a foot or two

So i must have perfectly topped the ball and srove it into the ground and it sort of pops up and backwards and backspin. I dunno. Happened twice and both times just a foot or two
I've done that in soggy conditions. It's quite something.

Uncharacteristic for me to lose ten balls. I often play a round on 1. But a lot of my better struck balls found trouble today.

The greens on tomorrows course are VERY hard
It's Pinehurst. Absolutely..they are small too. You best play these smart. I'd play each hole one stroke above the par so mentally you feel like your achieving something. Think of every par 4 as a 5. You'll score better and make better decisions.

Lots of sugar in that combo.... not liking that.... I agree with Reno, make yourself a red eye and take some pills... any chance we leave the driver in the bag today? Maybe play it a little more conservative off the tee?

Vk going with Charcoal Polo, thin white/spearmint stripes and a white hat. Dressed for success.

Back