Renew Season Long MLB 22

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Hi Everyone!

For those who don’t know me, long time member who has been out of gambling for probably… 9/10 years? Stayed connected mostly through some CTG fantasy leagues.

Anyways MLB was my favorite to bet, I don’t watch a lick of baseball but perhaps that’s to my advantage ;)

First post of the season! Usually stick to dogs but don’t like what I see for the rest of tonight’s slate. May have more to come

Mets @ Nats O9 -120 for 1u

Last edited:
0-2 -2.3 units

Mets left a lot of runs out there but that’s baseball. I remember why I hate totals. Fade train in full force.

4/7
Detroit Tigers +110 1U

Clearly you need to fade while you can.

Blue Jays 1st 5 -.5 -115 1u
Mets 1st 5 -.5 -115 1u
Reds +150 1u

Yesterday 2-3 -1u

Fades 1-4
Chicago White Sox -.5 1st 5 +100
Baltimore Orioles +145
Miami Marlins +110
Seattle Mariners +115

Forgive my ignorance but I’m so confused on whether your play was on Red Sox or you fading them and played yankies? I think you played Red Sox but the whole “fade” thing is throwing me off, you just saying “fade your plays” basically? lol.
I started the season terribly so you should absolutely be fading my plays! So Fades are actual plays

Updated Record

Friday : 1-4 -2.55 Units
Saturday : 1-2 0.95 Units
Sunday : 0-2 -2.45 Units

Overall: 18-31 -10.52

Hopefully can put together some better results soon.

Great work buddy. Rox was a excellent play: might as well keep riding thrm as dogs while they winning, ain’t gonna last forever!! Get while the getting good!!

I didht have time to look closer at the pitchers or how Gibson has fared at coors. Spent most my day working on nba. Just played cardinals and M’s ff. Gl tonight

I didht have time to look closer at the pitchers or how Gibson has fared at coors. Spent most my day working on nba. Just played cardinals and M’s ff. Gl tonight
GL! Hard to manage with all the games going on.

Adding:
Los Angeles Angels +135
Was hoping for a better # but it’s what I got

Back