Renew Season Long MLB 22

Unlucky.

Adding:
San Diego Padres -1.5 +100

I was afraid I might need Keller to give me 5 scoreless. Lol. Told myself going in if pirates could just get 1 off woodford I’d have a really good shot, figured +140 pretty good odds for 1 run but what can ya do?

I was afraid I might need Keller to give me 5 scoreless. Lol. Told myself going in if pirates could just get 1 off woodford I’d have a really good shot, figured +140 pretty good odds for 1 run but what can ya do?
That’s the problem backing these teams lacking offensive fire power. Feels disgusting every time.

That’s the problem backing these teams lacking offensive fire power. Feels disgusting every time.

I mean they were playing another offense who I wasn’t too worried bout and expected Keller to be really good, he almost got it done for me, just that one mistake. It ok tho, I backed it up with the 1st 5 under so didn’t cost me anything, just wasted my time capping it for free! Lol

In fairness brewers offense does suck but at least the lineup is basically all legit big leaguers. Half the pirates roster is prob AAA talent at best.

Overall : 29-40 -5.67

Sunday : 1-3 -1.75 units

Today’s plays! Or fades.

Colorado Rockies +155
Toronto Blue Jays -130
St Louis Cardinals +140
Cleveland Guardians +100

Considered the Giants as well but trying to be a bit more selective

Hopefully get back on track…

Toronto Blue Jays O4.5 Runs +105
Kansas City Royals/Chicago White Sox Over 8 -120
St Louis Cardinals +105
Oakland Athletics +220

I would be making a killing if I faded myself!

you be ok bro., just scrolling thru your plays i can tell you making the "right" kind of mlb bets, not eating a bunch of juice or anything, you still just a little hot streak away from being in the black!! i really think the shortened spring made the early season more difficult than normal, we just now getting to the point these pitchers have gotten the work they typically would in a normal spring!! it will turn around, just stay the course!!!

Thanks @2daBank

Just a bit frustrating is all. If I lose my bank roll for the season, I’ll just stop lol.

Adding:
Boston/Toronto Under 3.5 1st 5 -120

bankroll management is def the most important and toughest part of mlb, for me anyways. i feel ya, ive been way more inconsistent than i usually am to begin mlb season, i typically come out the gates really strong but it been very up and down this season. As ive mentioned a bunch i really think the shortened spring has a lot to do with it, if that the case we should be rounding into form as guys are about where they should be now!!

One more

Chicago/Atlanta under 4 1st 5 +120

Probably should keep at 4.5 but just a feeling.

I almost always opt for the plus money over the hook. Good call. Back when I played full game unders (almost never do anymore) I used to always sell the hook for plus, I ain’t scared of no push!

Still need to update the record, lots of losing but yesterday was a step back in the right direction.

Locking this one in early. Still looking through the rest.

New York Mets -115

I almost always opt for the plus money over the hook. Good call. Back when I played full game unders (almost never do anymore) I used to always sell the hook for plus, I ain’t scared of no push!
Got pretty lucky considering all the baserunners they both let on.

Atleast Smyly didn’t give up multi run HRs and just solo shots

Got pretty lucky considering all the baserunners they both let on.

Atleast Smyly didn’t give up multi run HRs and just solo shots

you woulda thought i played the over since that how it always goes when i play a over, lol.. as many bad breaks you will get in a season no sense apologizing for a good 1!! i didnt pay much attention so looked like the right play to me!! lol

Tad late on the post… feeding the kiddo

Houston -.5 1st 5 +125
Suspicious I know

nice one, stros have seen Kikuchi so freaking much, i went over instead of them but was def a good play (thrilled i actually cashed a over for a change!), i didnt really trust Urquidy pitching to jays for 2nd start in a row, stros team total was crazy low considering i think more a team sees that pitcher the worse it is for him (maybe that true with all pitchers but i think more so with a guy like this, something to keep in mind as the teams in his new league start seeing him multiple times later in year!)..

Not much jumps out today. Feels forced a bit.

San Diego RL +105
Colorado RL +120

Love the rox play. Plus money on them to beat a team as bad as reds at home where they tough on everyone not bad at all imo., I laid a run on 1st 5 also. Generally I don’t lay the 1.5 on home team for game but at coors with a total so high, reds offense being so bad, and facing a 28 year old pitcher who only has thrown 15 innings in bigs and never at coors seems like a good deal to me!!

Gl today

Love the rox play. Plus money on them to beat a team as bad as reds at home where they tough on everyone not bad at all imo., I laid a run on 1st 5 also. Generally I don’t lay the 1.5 on home team for game but at coors with a total so high, reds offense being so bad, and facing a 28 year old pitcher who only has thrown 15 innings in bigs and never at coors seems like a good deal to me!!

Gl today

Didn’t end up so great!

Didn’t end up so great!

fuckers go goose eggs every inning besides when they hung the 4 spot,, even then shoulda been enough to squeeze it out but fucking manager sent kuhl out there 1 inning too long to give up the solo shot that made in 3-4.. what annoys me is if ya think your starter fine and want to send him back out more power to ya, but he gives up a solo shot then you go yank him right away? why did that one pitch change your mind bout him? if you have in mind he gives up anything you gonna go get him you should just start the inning with the pen!! anyways, we really lost that play cause rox offense got shit on by some dude i aint ever heard of who had only pitched 15 innings in the bigs goes into coors and shuts them out for 5 innings!!

Overall : 40-53 -5.97
April : 38-52 -7.92
May : 2-1 +1.95

Monday : 1-3 -2.4
Tuesday : 1-3 -2.15
Wednesday : 2-3 -0.15
Thursday : 3-1 +2.2
Friday : 2-0 +2.25
Saturday 0-2 -2
Sunday : 2-1 +1.95

Updated record finally.

Three to start, may add later.

Kansas City/St Louis under 3.5 1st 5 +100
Chicago White Sox -.5 1st 5 +100
Toronto +100

3-1 +2.25 yesterday

Arizona +145
San Diego -135 game 1
St Louis/Kansas City O7.5 -120
Pittsburgh +135

Might be a busy day with these early games!

more plays!

New York Yankees -1.5 +110
Boston Red Sox -.5 1st 5 +100
Chicago White Sox -.5 1st 5 +105
Cincinnati +230
Washington/Colorado O10.5 -110

Man, reds 240 now… Senzel and Naquin just placed on covid list after I placed the bet.

Not that I condone backing a 3 win team but that’s no bueno

Man, reds 240 now… Senzel and Naquin just placed on covid list after I placed the bet.

Not that I condone backing a 3 win team but that’s no bueno

I really thought yesterday was their shot to win. I couldn’t get behind that clown pitching today, plus I really like peralta. Hope they cash for you tho, I just hope they start winning a few games in general, shit redic!

I really thought yesterday was their shot to win. I couldn’t get behind that clown pitching today, plus I really like peralta. Hope they cash for you tho, I just hope they start winning a few games in general, shit redic!
Oh I don’t feel great about it! Partial gut play - hoping Moran just has Peraltas # with a couple bats heating up does the trick.

Back