Renew Season Long MLB 22

I thought today would be the day for refs, 2nd day in a row the offense comes out and gives pitcher a nice lead and starting pitcher gives it right fucjing back!

I thought today would be the day for refs, 2nd day in a row the offense comes out and gives pitcher a nice lead and starting pitcher gives it right fucjing back!
I thought about the over but just got busy. Wish I had bc it sure does look like it’s going that way

I thought about the over but just got busy. Wish I had bc it sure does look like it’s going that way

Already over. This kid gonna get yanked before he gets my k’s. 4 punch outs already but 3 bombs and 3 doubles. Unreal. He not a big league pitcher, filthy stuff but has no clue how to pitch

Already over. This kid gonna get yanked before he gets my k’s. 4 punch outs already but 3 bombs and 3 doubles. Unreal. He not a big league pitcher, filthy stuff but has no clue how to pitch
Does not appear that way. I went looking for HR props but they only one they offered was Yelich - and of course he hit one haha

Blah!

Toronto/Cleveland Over 7.5 -115
New York Mets +125 (bad #, should’ve grabbed it in the morning)
Miami -115

That fish line really moved! They were dogs when I was putting my bets in. I ended up playing Luzardo over 4.5 k’a opposed to side so hopefully he has a good game!!

Like the Mets also, that line makes no fucking sense! Only thing that doesn’t thrill me is all walker innings been against Philly. Like his k prop over 3.5 also. Gl tonight,

Still have to update overall and May records.

2-2 +.10 Units yesterday

Today’s plays are feast or famine!
Minnesota -1.5 +120
Seattle -.5 1st +115
Seattle -1.5 +170
Seattle -125

Still need to update the record but 2-1 yesterday.

Am I going to regret this on a getaway day? Maybe but I trust Kuechel and Boston bullpens to get it there
Chicago White Sox/Boston Over 7.5 -115

Overall : 54-71 -9.37
April : 38-52 -7.92
May : 16-19 -1.45

Friday: 0-4 -4.25
Saturday: 2-1 +1
Sunday: 0-2 -2.15

Updated record - Saturday was a rough one. Hopefully can get May back on track and get back in the positive.

Or Friday that is… lol.

Normally don’t go so heavy on one game but I felt good about it. Rays just jumped on Gilbert but that’s what I get for expected a repeat performance vs a team he just faced. Josh Fleming of course is who I w
was fading and he’s been sent down for another poor performance.

Pirates/Dodgers game was taken off the board for some reason… probably a blessing as I was tempted to throw money at the Pirates.

Adding:

Oakland/Detroit under 7 -110

Throwing a .25 unit at each of these

Willy Adames HR +220
Rowdy Tellez HR +300

I don’t bet those or look at them much but those prices sure seem light,,, I mean fuck, just over 2-1? Is dude really gonna hit a home run in half his games?!??! Or a 3rd for tellez? I get they playing in a band box against a dude who throws a lot of meatballs but that still seems way too low., I recall someone I know used to play them and they were generally closer to +450-+500. That seems like a way fairer price. Anyways hope they cash

Looks like doyers were pissed off bout losing yesterday., already forgot that rl thing cause they win all their games by 2+! Lol

I don’t bet those or look at them much but those prices sure seem light,,, I mean fuck, just over 2-1? Is dude really gonna hit a home run in half his games?!??! Or a 3rd for tellez? I get they playing in a band box against a dude who throws a lot of meatballs but that still seems way too low., I recall someone I know used to play them and they were generally closer to +450-+500. That seems like a way fairer price. Anyways hope they cash
Maybe deflated with Greene? but maybe I get lucky now. Just me thinking I was gonna cash one and Greene was going to get blown up again. Need to stop placing multiple bets in one game

Maybe deflated with Greene? but maybe I get lucky now. Just me thinking I was gonna cash one and Greene was going to get blown up again. Need to stop placing multiple bets in one game

Yea I assume had to be a lot bout Greene. I really try to avoid pitchers facing a team b2b starts, especially when he got rocked the 1st time, sometimes if they good the 1st time I expect the offense to get some off him in the next. Much tougher for me when they got blown up the 1st meeting. Greene is so hard to figure out anyways, he has elite stuff but clearly he doesn’t really know how to command it or use it (one or the other, maybe both?). There really no way to know wtf you gonna get from a kid who can strike out 9 batters but give up 5 bombs in the process! Lol. I can’t see myself messing w his games anytime soon.

simple and stupid. key word stupid.

Tampa Bay +105
Just fading the Angels/Shohei after Detmers no hitter and Shoheis Fenway performance.

Back