Rate My Team

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
12 Team League, Auction & Keeper

1 PPR, .25 PPC.

Start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 6 D (2 must be DBs)

QB - Tyrod Taylor
WR - Odell Beckham Jr, AJ Green, Jeremy Maclin, Marvin Jones, Rishard Matthews
RB - Todd Gurley, Jonathan Stewart, Derrick Henry, Jerick McKinnon, DeAndre Washington
TE - Jared Cook
K -
D - James Laurinaitis, Denzel Perryman, Benardrick McKinney, Ben Heeney, Eric Weddle, Calvin Pryor, Zachary Orr

I will have to pick up a Kicker before the season starts but i drafted 7 defensive players. Like to have the end of bench flexibility to fill in for bye weeks.

Our league favors running QBs a little more (50 yards passing = 1 pt while 10 yards rushing is 1 pt. 5 pt passing TDs and -2 for INTs). Still not all that pleased with waiting until all buy 1 person had their QB and still having to pay $10 for Tyrod because the guy with Aaron Rodgers "needed a BYE week QB", all while QBs were going for $2 to $6 before I drafted Tyrod.

Your starting 5 spots (the 3 first wrs, and 2 first rbs) are fantastic, although I guess some would disagree with stewart. In my 4 drafted teams thus far i've tried to target henry, I have done so in 3 of them, just missed in the 4th. No input on defense, sorry, don't do those. Great to see some1 else do .25 ppc, felt like our friends were only ones!! If Tyrod is decent, all you need is a TE, but maybe it's finally cooks year.

Thanks.

Since we can keep 3 players (I kept AJ, Odell, and Gurley) I had the smallest starting budget of $104. All but one person had atleast $40 more than me so it was difficult to get another Tier 1 RB. I got J-Stew for $17 so I was pleased to still be able to get an RB2.

the .25PPC is actually points per completion, not carries. still a fun twist. That doesnt favor Tyrod all the much, but Ive always found running QBs give a nice floor in our league.

Back