DFS/Props Week 8 Discussion

Yeah. I just have a hard time playing any JG overs with his injury history. Dude could be out of there after the first hit, and there goes your bet

Well he played all game, not sure why they let him? Lol. Holy shit he was terrible! I like the lions and all but their pass d isn’t that good!! I didn’t see much of the 1st half but I was baffled watching him just stand around in pocket and get sacked time after time in 2nd half! Like it made no sense, at least 3x his freaking tight end was just standing around 4-5 yards down the field all alone, I mean wouldn’t have been big gains but woulda gave them a lot better chance to keep the chains moving compared to eating it and then being in 3rd and 15!!!! Not to mention the couple times adams was all by his damn self and would still be running had he just thrown the ball in bounds w a little air under it!! That was right there with some the games I’ve watched Ridder play that I think belong on a list of all time awful qb play. Few times I was telling the wife they should have a raffle during the commercial and pick a lucky fan to give it a shot! Lol

I see why adams asked to be traded!!

Well he played all game, not sure why they let him? Lol. Holy shit he was terrible! I like the lions and all but their pass d isn’t that good!! I didn’t see much of the 1st half but I was baffled watching him just stand around in pocket and get sacked time after time in 2nd half! Like it made no sense, at least 3x his freaking tight end was just standing around 4-5 yards down the field all alone, I mean wouldn’t have been big gains but woulda gave them a lot better chance to keep the chains moving compared to eating it and then being in 3rd and 15!!!! Not to mention the couple times adams was all by his damn self and would still be running had he just thrown the ball in bounds w a little air under it!! That was right there with some the games I’ve watched Ridder play that I think belong on a list of all time awful qb play. Few times I was telling the wife they should have a raffle during the commercial and pick a lucky fan to give it a shot! Lol

I see why adams asked to be traded!!
I feel bad for Adams. He’s totally being wasted. Dude is a legit top 5 WR.

I feel bad for Adams. He’s totally being wasted. Dude is a legit top 5 WR.

He kinda did it to himself, sometimes you gotta be careful what you ask for. I know he went for the cash plus he thought he was gonna be playing with his best buddy from college, that all well and good but when you on his level the money gonna be there regardless, you gotta think twice before signing up to play for a shit organization!!

It still a bummer, sucks watching that talent get totally wasted. Don’t think there a better route runner in the league and last of his prime years being totally wasted.

Back