Rangers/Indians Over 10

SHSUHorn

Thief
Going to be on a bunch or Ranger overs this year. The lineup is ridiculous from top to bottom and of course the pitching will be awful.

Opening Day Lineup:

2B Ian Kinsler

3B Michael Young

CF Josh Hamilton

RF Nelson Cruz

DH Hank Blalock

LF Marlon Byrd

1b Chris Davis

C Jarrod Saltalamacchia

SS Elvis Andrus

SP Kevin Millwood

And the Indians....

CF Grady Sizemore

3B Mark DeRosa

1B Victor Martinez

DH Travis Hafner

SS Jhonny Peralta

RF Shinn-Soo Choo

C Kelly Shoppach

LF Ben Francisco

2B Asdrubal Cabrera.

SP Cliff Lee

Millwood will always be good to give up a couple of runs while Lee has been awful this spring. Lee had an 0-3 record and a 12.46 ERA (30 earned runs in 21 2/3 innings). He allowed 46 hits this spring.

:cheers:

Agree horn, i just hope the books dont adjust early on them and we dont start seeing 12.5's before the AS break even comes this year.

But youre right with those bats on any given night they can almost cover the number themselves, and on the other side--both their pen and SP is awful and can GIVE UP the number themselves.

hey bro if you get a second tomorrow, can you tell us about the weather in TX?

mainly which way the wind is blowing... cuz if its blowing out to center in arlington im gonna join you. thanks..

I'm actually looking at the under here. Which is against everything I do in Ranger totals.
The wind is out of the North, strong. Should be that way all day. Normally I would play an over in that situation. But it's gonna be cold for Texans. High 40's to mid 50's by gametime w/20-30 N wind. Usually a good play for the over,but that temp has me wondering.

GL

Press

could run into a few problems here....winds are 20-30 mph northwest winds.....temperature is 39......cold and windy.....hopefully by game time the winds die down to 5-10 mph

The Tribe in for another shitstained year, bunch of overrated players and if Lee doesn't pitch they will struggle. I was on the over here too and sick that Cleveland gets 1 run. Props to Milwood though for a solid 7. Lucky to push in the 8th I guess

Back