Preakness 2017

Play2win

Mod by Monday Morning
Looks like nice Fri & Sat cards

Always Dreaming could definitely win Preakness but I'll also be using Cloud Computing

Hopefully I'll have time to cap these cards and post some thoughts

Canterbury Park races tonight at 6:30, I will be out there doing the whole paddock analyst thing. I don't think I have ever given out a Canterbury play on here. Tonight I honestly can say with confidence I have a lock, this horse would need to lose the jockey to lose. It's free money

Canterbury 7:40
3: 2

But in your standard unit wager and get money in return, and get your rebate in return as well. I don't cock off about a play too often but I think this one is worthy of $500 or more bet.

Canterbury Card:

Top Pick: 13-33
Hammer Tyme: 3-7

1: 7/5/6
2: 8/7/2
Hammer Tyme 3: 2/5/6
4: 10/13/6
5: 9/2/6
6: 10/5/9
7: 1/4/2
8: 7/10/1

Good luck fellas!

Last edited:
Canterbury Park races tonight at 6:30, I will be out there doing the whole paddock analyst thing. I don't think I have ever given out a Canterbury play on here. Tonight I honestly can say with confidence I have a lock, this horse would need to lose the jockey to lose. It's free money

Canterbury 7:40
3: 2

But in your standard unit wager and get money in return, and get your rebate in return as well. I don't cock off about a play too often but I think this one is worthy of $500 or more bet.

With 7 scratched is there any chance 2 is above 1/5 come post time?

Preakness Day thoughts....

R7 looks to be a great deal of early speed types and #9 could get a nice setup and looks to be value at 15-1 in morning line.

Don't have time to explain as I need to be to the park early on. Here is how I plan on playing all my tickets for the day.

Canterbury Park
Top Pick 17-41
Hammer Tyme 4-8

1: 3/2/5
2: 7/5/1
3: 2/6/4
Hammer Tyme 4: 3/5/4
5: 5/7/4
6: 7/6/4
7: 3/6/9
Hammer Tyme 8: 7/6/2

Pimlico:
6: 1361415
7: 17
8: 1246
9: 45 SINGLE 5
10: 2367910 SINGLE 7
11: 126910
12: 23478910 SINGLE 2
13: 45 SINGLE 4

Preakness there are complete tosses, 2678 all absolute throw outs for me. Will be keying 45 on top and using 13910 underneath, may key the 4 on top.

Arlington Pick 5 carryover
4: 2346
5: 12478
6: 13 SINGLE 3 (6911)
7: 12678911
8: 234567111213

Good luck to everyone today. If it's a single I am playing $100 on the nose and also keying in my pick 4 and pick 5s. Lots of strong opinions today either a big winning day or a ass chapper.

Pimlico listed as muddy to start the day....Expecting it to dry out as day goes on and should be fast for Preakness

R13:

#2 has pointed for this since 3rd place finish in Wood, most upside imo since lightly raced (4th career start today), adds Javy today. 12-1 ML

#3 race two back makes him a contender, didn't like off track in Derby and could bounce back at a nice price. 20-1 ML

#4 could win but I'll pass in the 3/5 range and won't have it all his own way pace wise as he'll have to deal with #10 in early stages.

#5 another that could win but offers absolutely no value at all in 3-1 range....trip in Derby getting blown out of proportion....public and sucker play imo....pass for me.

#10 is certainly a player in here and will have to be dealt with from start to finish....won't be the 15-1 he is in the morning line but 8-1 or so seems fair.

R8 #10 could be a nice value play, 8-1 ML....two back had no chance in G3 stakes, overmatched and three back was on synth

Hey Play

Already have 245 on the backend of my BES/Preakness double....

Looking to add a daily double with Dixie/Preakness...maybe 10/4510

Thoughts on #10 horse in Dixie...Ring Weekend...or the 12th race in general?

Hey Play

Already have 245 on the backend of my BES/Preakness double....

Looking to add a daily double with Dixie/Preakness...maybe 10/4510

Thoughts on #10 horse in Dixie...Ring Weekend...or the 12th race in general?
R12:

2,4,7 are my top contenders I guess if not those three Ring Weekend...have always liked #10 throughout his career but I think 6yo has lost a step

Lloyd....what you thinking in Preakness?

Think the top 2 might be vulnerable here, at least I'm willing to put my money on it as I think they will both be over bet. Can't imagine AD improves off the Derby, although I'll also add he may not have to, he got everything his way 2 weeks ago, out front avoiding kickback and in the sweet part of the track. CE didn't have the best trip but if it was as bad as some claim maybe even harder to bounce back off that in 2 weeks, especially for a horse who might not have been in top shape in that spot. Lookin at Lee also got a pretty good trip from Lanerie, who knows Churchill as good as any jock, in the Derby keeping to the rail all the way and saving all the ground. Going to be tough to repeat that trip here considering the post and the 3 to his immediate inside all have same running style. Conquest Mo Money may be the key to the race as you figure either him or Always Dreaming will be setting the pace, would think CMM presses AD from the outside and if they go early, it sets things up for likes of Cloud Computing, Hence, Gunnevera and Multiplier. Hence didn't really run at all in Derby, hoping it was that he didn't take to the surface as I still think his Sunland Derby is probably the most visually impressive prep race. I think Chad has Cloud Computing ready for this race and addition of Castellano is a very nice plus. I'll be keying 2 and 3.

R12:

2,4,7 are my top contenders I guess if not those three Ring Weekend...have always liked #10 throughout his career but I think 6yo has lost a step

Love the 4 in Race 12, 3rd off the long layoff, comes out of a live race which was a stakes caliber allowance as the 2nd and 3rd place finshers each won stakes in their next races

Conquest Mo Money has never been a good training horse, but I thought he looked like a very tired horse at Prarie Meadows. Pretty tough campaign already considering he didn't start racing til this year. Not sure how much he will try and hook AD or if will try to sit off. Either way I don't see being there at the end.

Classic Empire will be more forwardly placed today. I'm not sure he will let AD out of his sights. I'm intrigued to see what Cloud Computing had to offer today. Not crazy of him being inside AD, but because there is just so few in here with tactical speed, he should be in a good spot early on.

Still a long ways to post and hopefully the track will continue to dry out, but it's still a mess now and the riders really seemed to try and stay off the rail down the lane that last race.

Think the top 2 might be vulnerable here, at least I'm willing to put my money on it as I think they will both be over bet. Can't imagine AD improves off the Derby, although I'll also add he may not have to, he got everything his way 2 weeks ago, out front avoiding kickback and in the sweet part of the track. CE didn't have the best trip but if it was as bad as some claim maybe even harder to bounce back off that in 2 weeks, especially for a horse who might not have been in top shape in that spot. Lookin at Lee also got a pretty good trip from Lanerie, who knows Churchill as good as any jock, in the Derby keeping to the rail all the way and saving all the ground. Going to be tough to repeat that trip here considering the post and the 3 to his immediate inside all have same running style. Conquest Mo Money may be the key to the race as you figure either him or Always Dreaming will be setting the pace, would think CMM presses AD from the outside and if they go early, it sets things up for likes of Cloud Computing, Hence, Gunnevera and Multiplier. Hence didn't really run at all in Derby, hoping it was that he didn't take to the surface as I still think his Sunland Derby is probably the most visually impressive prep race. I think Chad has Cloud Computing ready for this race and addition of Castellano is a very nice plus. I'll be keying 2 and 3.
My mfen man :shake2:

Conquest Mo Money has never been a good training horse, but I thought he looked like a very tired horse at Prarie Meadows. Pretty tough campaign already considering he didn't start racing til this year. Not sure how much he will try and hook AD or if will try to sit off. Either way I don't see being there at the end.

Classic Empire will be more forwardly placed today. I'm not sure he will let AD out of his sights. I'm intrigued to see what Cloud Computing had to offer today. Not crazy of him being inside AD, but because there is just so few in here with tactical speed, he should be in a good spot early on.
GL on the action today bud

Monmouth R#3
[TABLE="width: 700"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD]Smokin Hot Factor (MD)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Pimlico R10 pk4, originally 2 and 7 but 2 scr so 7 becomes single
R10) 7
R11) 5,7,9
R12) 2,4,7
R13) 2,3,10

R8 #10 could be a nice value play, 8-1 ML....two back had no chance in G3 stakes, overmatched and three back was on synth
#13 was entered and scratched yesterday, Under Armour peeps opted for tougher spot on big day...I have to use 20-1 ML

Wow...didn't see that coming, projected to be plenty of other speeds....9 didn't disgrace given odds, tough setup caught chasing

Back