Preakness 2017

AP very well could've lost a step this yr, he was value in spots last yr b4 being over hyped...or possibly two good races to start season campaign....we will see

Gandy....think u might make it to Spa this meet? Would be cool af if me,you,Lloyd could make it up there same weekend....track might not have enough money to pay out if us three put tix together

In honor of Smails (CTG Vegas Cord) I'll set up a CTG Saratoga get together....could easily see Lloyd, Raiders, Gandy, Tim, and hopefully Rex being there

Will have to see P2W, its about 3 hours from my daughters house in NJ, depends if we get out there during the meet.

CPA....u ever think of planning Spa trip? You and wife would love bro.

Id love to go sometime. Next year the wife and I are going to Cooperstown for Chipper Jones induction. I'm thinking of maybe making a week of it and trying to hit Saratoga too.

Id love to go sometime. Next year the wife and I are going to Cooperstown for Chipper Jones induction. I'm thinking of maybe making a week of it and trying to hit Saratoga too.
That is great....you guys will love Cooperstown
I'll hit u up on Cooperstown info

P2W you know anyone involved with Zilla Racing Stables? The owner/manager is a friend/former co-worker

I've met a few people involved in some of their horses. From everything I hear they do a great job for their partners, and they've been pretty successful.

Back