Preakness 2017

I've met a few people involved in some of their horses. From everything I hear they do a great job for their partners, and they've been pretty successful.
I was screwed over by a syndicate before but everything I've seen and heard about Zilla is ALL good....my own eyes: very passionate and that is something I would want to invest in....I see them when I'm 1st one at workouts and there they are...with group showing horses working out to potential buyers....

Epona is a group I'm close to....owner is same hs cba....they've done very good....I'll get involved with them but also trust Zilla....top two I would mess with....Gullo has a group, that would probably be in my top 3

Epona is a group I'm close to....owner is same hs cba....they've done very good....I'll get involved with them but also trust Zilla....top two I would mess with....Gullo has a group, that would probably be in my top 3
Couldn't argue with any of them, but would have to add I would personally vouch for Parting Glass Racing, I feel I've been dealt with very fairly and honestly and horses couldn't be cared for better

I had chance to buy into West Point before but they are very expensive since they buy high priced pedigree

Couldn't argue with any of them, but would have to add I would personally vouch for Parting Glass Racing, I feel I've been dealt with very fairly and honestly and horses couldn't be cared for better
I agree based on reasons you've always told me....I was being stupid for not remembering

Exacta Boxed 2, 6, 8, 10 for the Preakness

Tri with them at the top as well...

Not winning anything with 4 and 5 at the top.. GL to all

2,8 this race 2,4,5 in 13th.

Just want to be able to watch the big one with a p4 alive with these prices already in

Well if you like anyone other than the 4 or 5 in the Preakness the double prices heading into the 12th are off the charts.

Back