Preakness 2017

Track condition shouldn't be a factor by post time for the Preakness. Starting to dry out.

B2 flyover...went to college 10 minutes from Whiteman, crazy when those things would make a flyover while on the golf course

Just a couple months into summer play...90 sumthin today then triple digits as far as the eye can see, trying to stay busy and relax all at once

Love this shit, surprised no one likes Gunnevera

Preak: 2/3/4 ex box......2/3/4/10 tri box and some with 1/6 at the bottom and 2/3/4 up top. GL all!

Some prices I'm slipping into the late pick 4:

Race 10 #3 and #10
Race 11 #1, #5 and #6
Race 12 #8

Man what a shit show, always have heard that about Pimlico

I want to go
Friend of mine recently moved to md and I was supposed to be there...shit got hectic but I'll be there next yr or yr after to cross that one off list

Friend of mine recently moved to md and I was supposed to be there...shit got hectic but I'll be there next yr or yr after to cross that one off list

Wanna say 15+ years ago, guy that played softball with me went back every year, he was from there...and absolutely loved the atmosphere. Like spring break and gambling all in one. What could go wrong?

Wanna say 15+ years ago, guy that played softball with me went back every year, he was from there...and absolutely loved the atmosphere. Like spring break and gambling all in one. What could go wrong?
That is exactly what I hear

Can't get around the big two in Race 9 unless Classy Class finds a speed slot somewhere.

Have to wonder if AP Indian had seen Whitmore if he would've held him off. He stared down Awesome Banner the last 1/8th. Whitmore kinda slipped by unnoticed. Top three all ran well.

Back