***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason you get 0.00 and "-" is because of the formula. Different functions give different results, its an excel thing. To my knowledge theres no way around it except putting in another formula over the top to change it, like you have done

thanks

yep people think that and the Gretzky factor is whats led to a huge influx of California kids being drafted since about 2008

Hockey in Southern California was a pretty short commodity until the late 1980s. But it was on Aug. 9, 1988 that it really took off. That was the day the Kings traded for "The Great One," Hall of Famer Wayne Gretzky.
The move sparked big interest in the Golden State, planting the seed for youth hockey as the number of both ice and roller players soared. It also helped bring the Sharks and Ducks into the NHL in 1991 and 1993, respectively, and minor-league teams to places like Long Beach, Ontario, Bakersfield, Fresno and Stockton.
"The inline (roller hockey) craze in mid '90s was exactly what led to these young players coming," King said. "And you can't forget the Gretzky factor. That also had impact, too. These players got to see the greatest player ever while growing up."
And the Ducks becoming the first California team to hoist the Stanley Cup in 2007 impactful as well.
"The numbers (of kids playing hockey) have picked up quite a bit," said Art Trottier, the general manager of The Rinks and the president of the Jr. Ducks. "Our numbers went up 15 to 20 percent after the Ducks won."
The hockey talent level in SoCal was already on the rise by then - and, on occasion, right to the top.
Southern Californian teams have won five Tier I (triple-A) and Tier II (double-A) national championships over the past five years and have been runners-up three other times. Players such as Etem, Bennett, Sooth, Matthew Nieto (Long Beach), Chase Balisy (Fullerton) and others have been part of the U.S. national age-group teams. And just recently, Etem, Bennett, Maxwell and Nieto were invited to the U.S. national junior camp.

Pretty good synopsis but they're forgetting about the movie the Mighty Ducks

Outside of using ROUND, do you know a way to make the zeroes universal? I run the same formula which basically zeroes itself out as a check, and it gives me all three finishes "0.00", "(0.00)" and "-"

I Use Round after I am done to make it look ok but then have to change it back the next time I use the worksheet because I don't like the rounding while I am actually working on the sheet. Help?

How are your cells formatted?

P-Unit

If Boise ML holds up and Ajayi prop hits I'll have my best day of the year if GT +7 hits. Let's get that shit

AZ needs points to get some confidence going. They will not fold like the Rebs

just took some +13.5 in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back