***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Butch Davis saying they aren't going to reinvent the wheel. Every year Danny Ford used to run the ball all year and then come out throwing n the bowl game. It worked every time.

LOL at Butch Davis saying they aren't going to reinvent the wheel. Every year Danny Ford used to run the ball all year and then come out throwing n the bowl game. It worked every time.

I love ole Danny. Miss seeing him regularly. Dad used to golf with his brother but since Bob died, we don't see Danny much anymore

Iron curtain = Iron jaw

I think he can handle "the load"

XBej4.gif

Nothing scientific and it's all sides whereas I think you focus on totals. Involves effective amount of field goals attempted and offensive rebounds. Nothingtoo crazy

I have gone crazy thsi year. I have a spreadsheet with every game logged with Game Spreads/Moneylines/Totals and 1st & 2nd Half spreads and totals. I got every game logged except for yesterday

Late to the party.........what is driving the MSU/GTech line down........smart money, suspensions or Ole' Piss performance?

I believe Lou picked Boise Steak to win this if I heard him correctly

What is amazing is that he is a good motivational speaker. Some of his speeches are very well done... sure, you have to wear a raincoat if you are in the front row but I think it says a lot about that man. He was a stellar coach despite his speech impediment. He was a good motivational speaker despite it. He has a career in broadcasting (which you may hate but I enjoy him) despite it. And along the way he has been a good human. Take it easy on the man, kj.

What is amazing is that he is a good motivational speaker. Some of his speeches are very well done... sure, you have to wear a raincoat if you are in the front row but I think it says a lot about that man. He was a stellar coach despite his speech impediment. He was a good motivational speaker despite it. He has a career in broadcasting (which you may hate but I enjoy him) despite it. And along the way he has been a good human. Take it easy on the man, kj.
he did leave my gophers high and dry in '86, so I'll always hate him for that.

I went to a Nerd High School. Was all a "technology school" so I learned all about Microsoft Office and have MOS certifications and everything

love pivot tables

how long does it take the data to input? thats why I was thinking access, when I have big stuff with excel it takes ages

Its the same to me with Access & Excel. Actually like Excel better because of the Auto Fill with Team Names. So saves a couple seconds. A normal CBB takes about a hour to input everything

I went to a Nerd High School. Was all a "technology school" so I learned all about Microsoft Office and have MOS certifications and everything

Outside of using ROUND, do you know a way to make the zeroes universal? I run the same formula which basically zeroes itself out as a check, and it gives me all three finishes "0.00", "(0.00)" and "-"

I Use Round after I am done to make it look ok but then have to change it back the next time I use the worksheet because I don't like the rounding while I am actually working on the sheet. Help?

Outside of using ROUND, do you know a way to make the zeroes universal? I run the same formula which basically zeroes itself out as a check, and it gives me all three finishes "0.00", "(0.00)" and "-"

I Use Round after I am done to make it look ok but then have to change it back the next time I use the worksheet because I don't like the rounding while I am actually working on the sheet. Help?

Let me see if I can work on it, but in all honesty i learned this so long ago, might take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back