***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the one thing that could happen is TCU thinks it is over at halftime and ole miss gets inspired at halftime.... but ....it just looks like tcu is better

I guess the one thing that could happen is TCU thinks it is over at halftime and ole miss gets inspired at halftime.... but ....it just looks like tcu is better
I don't see this VK... TCU out to send selection Committe a message....wud like to know if u have a bet bc the bloody Mary's are kickin in and since 1984 I have made big wagers bout now... Some years very bad some good. I drink for next 48

Kj, over hall johnnies is in
Like anything with nova butler?
I may play over.

Not going to happen with Patterson. He'll treat the halftime locker room like it's a tie game.

agreed Bongster

TCU is gonna want to embarrass the SEC and they are stronger, faster and better coached. Just not sure how this turns around

I took TCU-3, un 24 and Ole Miss TT un 10.5. Ole Miss has to score 2 TD's to get to 10.5 as they are not kicking 2 fgs down 28 (at least I hope not!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back