***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unusual for you cold climate guys...but 27 here and misting...ice forming on roads soon

This is a mercy rule.score.
In PA if a team is up 35 or more the clock does not stop in hs

Cold and rainy here too

45 mf degrees

Got your shovel ready for tonight vk?

Ya. Looking like a white new year's, to the dismay of Mokey.

So I have been hearing these noises on the roof at night. We occasionally get pigeons in our subdivision. But seemed strange that i would hear one at night. I am sitting in my living room and I dont know why I was looking out my window around dusk last night but I saw a rat on the roof that jumped down into a bush. FML. These "roof rats" have invaded several neighborhoods in Las Vegas and it looks like we might have a problem in the neighborhood now.

Incidentally, these roof rats were supposedly imported into las vegas via palm trees from guess where KJ?

on another note - this game sucks as a football fan

I can counter and say that I've seen some pretty shitty football over the last week and a half, one team here looks really complete and clean

I'm on the over so I hope they keep it up

Code:
Ya. Looking like a white new year's, to the dismay of Mokey.

So I have been hearing these noises on the roof at night. We occasionally get pigeons in our subdivision. But seemed strange that i would hear one at night. I am sitting in my living room and I dont know why I was looking out my window around dusk last night but I saw a rat on the roof that jumped down into a bush. FML. These "roof rats" have invaded several neighborhoods in Las Vegas and it looks like we might have a problem in the neighborhood now.
Sounds like fun with a pellet rifle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back