***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any rationale/system behind your 2h bets? I'm a 2h under bettor when the game is a blowout, of course in certain spots.

I look at the 2H line, the overall spread and the box score

I focus on number of FG attempts plus FT(s) divided by two which gives effective FG attempts. I place a lot of emphasis on offensive rebounds because I believe that is likely to continue in the 2H. I like to know who is forcing turnovers. Essentially I like to know how one team is generating more FG attempts. I love betting on a team who shot worse but is getting more opportunities secondary to offensive rebounding

Sometimes the line is adjusted for the above and sometimes its like the books paid no attention to it. SHU and St Johns played a pretty even first half and with SHU leading by 5 I figured if they played an even 2H then SHU may win SU due to fouls. Getting +140 was a no brainer. Definitely risky but crazy value. Line should have been PK but I went ML instead of +2

Ya some of the dynamics of hoops is interesting at the half. A team trailing by 7 that is minus 5 for the 2h is generally not an appealing investment

Took Boise ML FWIW. I do not think they're the better team but I think they'll be the more prepared team. Could end up being a great trading game

golf at noon tomorrow...got tons of food and alcohol for tonight

The only question is do I see any of the 2H of GT/Messy?

Rex put up some good thoughts in his thread btw. most of the info favors Zona.

I'm betting Boise b/c Zona seems like such a no brainer. I think they're the better team and they're playing at home. However the line hasn't moved. I think there must be other factors at work here

O/U trick plays from Harsin today is 3.5.

Probably won't play this game, but I hope he wins it. Solid guy from his time in Austin.

Bad Bo. GO FROGZ
1f438.png

<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Retweet</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Favorite</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">More</button>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back