***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans really short fields, Miss will be lucky to score 7. TCU DBs own their WRs and Miss has no running game. And if you think Bo has been bad up to now, wait to you see him at 21 down.

Sans really short fields, Miss will be lucky to score 7. TCU DBs own their WRs and Miss has no running game. And if you think Bo has been bad up to now, wait to you see him at 21 down.

Ya they are going to need some breaks just to get competitive. maybe a special teams play

This time every year I try and find one big bet...shudda made it on TCU team total...damnit

dear lord...TCU -3 is my biggest bet of season with a buddy. He told me at opener that he would take any SEC teams I wanted to go against. I got TCU -3, GT +7 and tOSU +10 for pretty large.

I hope these playoffs live up to the hype and don't have us wondering if we're watching the best team in the country right now

strictly RLM?

no. at least i dont think so. he usually caps and looks at it .. and some of them are not necessarily RLM but just extremely public like when he took nebraska against USC. I think he had the dog that one day in almost every game where all the dogs covered.

Random...with an "Australian" type punt, is there no longer any roughing penalty? I assume since the punter is outside running this is the case?

but hell i'm not really sure

this happened in the ucla sc game. ucla punter fumbled the punt but recovered and went wide with it and got annihilated. but no one blocked the punt. no flag was thrown. but im not sure what the rule is either. i remember being bitter they didnt call roughing the kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back