***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a specialty?
I do

It is called watcxhing an embarrsment of a team with NFL talent have to try to fake fuckin fgs to a fuckin team that they should destroy

and then hjave 1 dude rum thenball 200myds on 2 fuckin plays andnstill lose

fucm LES

fuckin pussy....we almost had hiom gone

ALMOST

myself, I dont really care if my team wins the bowl game or not. Your team didn't win the Music City Bowl, big deal. The big bowls are all that matters to me

Stanford is playing ridiculous right now btw

I do

It is called watcxhing an embarrsment of a team with NFL talent have to try to fake fuckin fgs to a fuckin team that they should destroy

and then hjave 1 dude rum thenball 200myds on 2 fuckin plays andnstill lose

fucm LES

fuckin pussy....we almost had hiom gone

ALMOST

That is quite the specialty

myself, I dont really care if my team wins the bowl game or not. Your team didn't win the Music City Bowl, big deal. The big bowls are all that matters to me

Stanford is playing ridiculous right now btw
LSU picked up recfruits today so decent

no offnese but Pitt's goal is to win the bowl LSU just lost right?

cant loswe those gajes

LSU picked up recfruits today so decent

no offnese but Pitt's goal is to win the bowl LSU just lost right?

cant loswe those gajes

If Pitt made the Music City Bowl, I'd be happy, but the result wouldn't matter much to me

I'm more about the Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl etc...thats when I care about my teams results (Pitt has been in these bowls before you say that has never happened)

If Pitt made the Music City Bowl, I'd be happy, but the result wouldn't matter much to me

I'm more about the Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl etc...thats when I care about my teams results (Pitt has been in these bowls before you say that has never happened)
yes

and i got strange pussy those days too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back