***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing that UGA hasn't been to a BCS title game

Would be so aggravating to be a fan of theirs because they have as many resrouces as any program in the country
ugh dont start. That year we had stafford, moreno, aj green, durham and massaqoui and didnt even with the east. I hate richt. Only coach that can lose twice as dd favorite in 1 year.

ugh dont start. That year we had stafford, moreno, aj green, durham and massaqoui and didnt even with the east. I hate richt. Only coach that can lose twice as dd favorite in 1 year.

I kind of agree. He's a great coach but at some point you start to wonder has he taken UGA as far as they can go. UGA is a program that should expect to contend for championships and they've done that once during his tenure. Other comparable programs such as LSU, Auburn, Bama, Florida have done way more

The performance of the LSU defense today was fucking pathetic, as was the playcalling in critical situations.

you mean stanford and maryland won't be jacked to play in cold windy weather this evening?

It's supposed to possibly break records for the coldest Rose Parade ever recorded. Looks like its gonna drop into the 20s over night. Poor bastards that are trying to camp out are gonna freeze.

well, Big 12 obviously sucks based on performances thus far. just not sure which Piss team will show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back