• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boggles the mind what this Texas program has become.
boggle is being kind

you almost have to TRY to do this

to NOT be in the national champ picture every year would be tough

to NOT win this shit conference at least every OTHER year sad

To be THIS? Epidemic

How the fuck do the QB and RB not know what the fuckin play call is coming out of possession change and on your own goal line?

:rofl:...... At the end; you do remember playing for National Champs? We are screwed now tho after that

I clearly remember the Bama game. I also clearly remember a coach who went into a corner after it, sucked his thumb, and put it on auto-pilot for 4 years.

My buddy (LSU fan) just told me Clemson needs to be investigated for steroid use because they shouldnt dominate LSU, Ohio St and Oklahoma like they did in the past 3 bowl games

Tip - The Democratic Republic of Congo is formerly known as Zaire. It borders Rwanda, Equatorial Guinea, Central African Republic, Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Angola and maybe Cameroon

I did this all without a map, who wants to check my knowledge

Tip - The Democratic Republic of Congo is formerly known as Zaire. It borders Rwanda, Equatorial Guinea, Central African Republic, Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Angola and maybe Cameroon

I did this all without a map, who wants to check my knowledge

Sounds right. Name all 22 starting quarterbacks for the Browns since 1999, in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back