• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
KST has 2 maybe 3 players on offense that could have an impact. I think UCLA has superior talent across the board but line movement has kept me off it today.

I show it opened at KSt -1.5, went to UCLA -1.5 and back to KSt -1

I tend to ignore those moves

cheesecake factory has like 1000 things on their menu. if you can't find something good there, that's on you. and their cheesecake is delicious.

Just pissed that they charge like it's 3 portions, I can find a few things I like to eat there

Problem with places like that is they are a jack of all trades and master of none except cheesecake, which I'm always too full to order

Just pissed that they charge like it's 3 portions, I can find a few things I like to eat there

Problem with places like that is they are a jack of all trades and master of none except cheesecake, which I'm always too full to order

im telling you man, Chicken Marsala

just don't get the it is gross thing. they have food that tastes good. it tastes better than salad, hummus, steamed broccoli etc. ... I get that it makes you fat ... but gross? And portion size? really?

It's like people saying a fast food cheeseburger is gross. It's a fucking cheeseburger. It tastes just fine.

just don't get the it is gross thing. they have food that tastes good. it tastes better than salad, hummus, steamed broccoli etc. ... I get that it makes you fat ... but gross? And portion size? really?

It's like people saying a fast food cheeseburger is gross. It's a fucking cheeseburger. It tastes just fine.

different kind of gross...it's the kind of gross where you see people like chris berman over-stuffing themselves with the most ridiculous food concoctions possible, then going back for more when they are almost about to barf already.

different kind of gross...it's the kind of gross where you see people like chris berman over-stuffing themselves with the most ridiculous food concoctions possible, then going back for more when they are almost about to barf already.

but i stuff my face and I am 160 soaking wet

Sounds like time with my in-laws

What's gross about that? He eats the food differently when he went for thirds? Or you find fat people disgusting just in general and it is disgusting the first time he is eating too? Sounds like you have a fat person problem

What's gross about that? He eats the food differently when he went for thirds? Or you find fat people disgusting just in general and it is disgusting the first time he is eating too? Sounds like you have a fat person problem

it's the greed for food and lack of self-control, not the way the food is eaten

Cheesecake Factory is everything wrong with American cuisine. Chainy, overpriced, bland, fat, no imagination, no heart, high school kids making chicken wraps.

I dont think Eastern PA has ever been known as a football factory like Western PA...

SW PA still has talent, not QB's though. WR's and RB's are coming. For some reason they arent being recruited nationally. Boyd was a 4 star WR and only Pitt and WVU recruited him. Imagine that guy at OSU. There is another guy coming out of Clarion only Pitt and wVU are recruiting

Just shows u how bad recruiters are. The white WR from illy. Only had offers from illy, illy st and another fcs school
Makes no sense

I was all prepared for the under in Zona/Car.
See it's 38.
IN today's football that's like 30 in the old days.

Still probably smell the under.
Defense is Zona's only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back