• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
no shit? atta kid

Wife and I came out here yesterday. Funny story I was leaving the palazzo last night with my buddy and his wife. 3 younger black girls approach me and ask me I want to go party with them. I'm like of course, while in shock. My buddy had to remind me that they charge by the hour

But I will say the area I am from in PA has had a big drop off in d1 fball talent the last 10 yrs.

I dont think Eastern PA has ever been known as a football factory like Western PA...

SW PA still has talent, not QB's though. WR's and RB's are coming. For some reason they arent being recruited nationally. Boyd was a 4 star WR and only Pitt and WVU recruited him. Imagine that guy at OSU. There is another guy coming out of Clarion only Pitt and wVU are recruiting

Wife and I came out here yesterday. Funny story I was leaving the palazzo last night with my buddy and his wife. 3 younger black girls approach me and ask me I want to go party with them. I'm like of course, while in shock. My buddy had to remind me that they charge by the hour

so did you just book the hhr appt then?

alex - u watch any of the HS championships this year?

nah, not real big into it

but i have a few people at work from the Aliquippa and Hopewell area that are pretty into it that keep me informed

I think Aliquippa has a really good RB who is only a sophomore

just checked him out - Kaezon Pugh

I've seen him play a little bit and he looked good

but apparently its between WVU and PSU for him

nothing worse than being in the middle of a training run on the treadmill and having to take a huge shit. happened to me this morning.

short yardage strategy....hike ball to RB with two or three TE/FB types behind him to just come and push the pile.

probably doesn't matter for most because the number moved a bunch. but that missed extra pt hurts me

plus 3

also kstate now the favorite

never been able to read anything into moves over pk, I think I like UCLA there but gonna tread pretty light in that one, like Iowa quite a bit and hoping to get 7 with Ok State. Makes me nervous going against Peterson in a bowl game tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back