• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
same, typically when I stagger my wagers it would be shaded to the total as opposed to the side

they trying to bring in all the worst candidates to make Rex Ryan stand out??? my god
The thing about the nfl that annoys me is the recycling of awful coaches
No one should mention Jim haslet or Tom cable when looking for a new coach
Try thinking outside of the box one time guys

NCAAF's problem is teams bringing in their own guys

Chryst making a move up after doing nothing at Pitt is insane

preach

I would never hire a re-tread unless it was a no-brainer (Jon Gruden type that has proven he can win). I like looking at coordinators that are young and hungry. You need energy to be a HC. you don't have the same energy at 60 that you do at 45 or 50.

NCAAF's problem is teams bringing in their own guys

Chryst making a move up after doing nothing at Pitt is insane

Wisconsin being a move up is a rather new development as well... sort of telling about the DRAMATIC drop in Pennsylvania High School football quality.

But I will say the area I am from in PA has had a big drop off in d1 fball talent the last 10 yrs.

Ironically I got up this morning and had no water in the fridge so indeed had to sip some tea although it was technically arnold palmer

Wisconsin being a move up is a rather new development as well... sort of telling about the DRAMATIC drop in Pennsylvania High School football quality.

You dont think going from Pitt to Wisconsin is a move up?

PA Football is still good, we just have retarded coaches.

Ironically I got up this morning and had no water in the fridge so indeed had to sip some tea although it was technically arnold palmer
nice hit on tOSU yesterday. They are playing unreal football right now.

Alex was calling out bb24 for an apology lol

Kyle I didn't know you couldn't buy to 7 here in Vegas? I tried buying. Bama to 7 last night and the guy laughed at me

But I will say the area I am from in PA has had a big drop off in d1 fball talent the last 10 yrs.

It isn't just Pitt. ... Penn State has had a dramatic drop in football talent as well. The state used to be one of the premier areas to produce QB's for the college game. That isn't really the case anymore.

Kyle I didn't know you couldn't buy to 7 here in Vegas? I tried buying. Bama to 7 last night and the guy laughed at me

You can buy to 7 most places unless it changed this year. I might not have tried that here this year.

nice hit on tOSU yesterday. They are playing unreal football right now.

Alex was calling out bb24 for an apology lol

Thanks, had an unreal day altogether, only losses were on Minny and Oregon 1h team total, had 17 bets in all yesterday

Taking a step back today although I will do something stupid with that game tonight, just don't know what yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back