• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer transfer news/rumors for your halftime report

Man U - 77 Million Pound bid for Pogba
Liverpool pursuing Shaqiri
Man U will make Falcao deal permanent
Spurs pursuing James McCarthy for 13 million Pound bid
Lampard likely not coming to NYC this year or next, staying with Man City
Drogba will retire at years end
Bertrand set to stay at Southampton permanently

and we will back tomorrow for more news

I dont think Eastern PA has ever been known as a football factory like Western PA...

SW PA still has talent, not QB's though. WR's and RB's are coming. For some reason they arent being recruited nationally. Boyd was a 4 star WR and only Pitt and WVU recruited him. Imagine that guy at OSU. There is another guy coming out of Clarion only Pitt and wVU are recruiting
Eastern PA talent is there too.

You never had the one's that grew on the Aggie farm.
Make you see shit..........

Maybe I should try that

Used to go to this wine tasting/education thing once a month at a nice restaurant, $75 per (so $150 w/ex) but they would only serve one menu only and usually it was great. But one time the main entree was a grilled portobello steak and I even figured I'd give it a try even though I've never liked a mushroom in any way. Bad idea. Literally didn't think I'd make it through the tasting and felt gyped.

I worked at KBTX Channel 3 in B/CS.
They had a report of how many UT students were arrested for trespassing on the Aggie farm, picking magic mushrooms.
Guess it wasn't trespassing when Ags did it.

Up north of you in like Scranton they have talent, ive never heard of Philly being much of a football area, but maybe I just dont know
Yeah I'm not in Philly but they have the prep and Catholic schools that have big time players

clown, I'm at the site of my demise that one fateful night. Fatheads Brewery.

everything that could have gone right on that kick for houston did...no, if it did, houston would have fallen on it in the end zone

the part that went wrong was that they shouldn't have been punting. horseshit chop block call and by horseshit i mean a steaming wet pile with blades of grass sticking out of it horseshit

Tru - you need to get into soccer, you would have a field day I believe. Dont tell me you dont like soccer, I cant imagine you are a huge Womens NCAAB fan either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back