• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
if OSU loses this game im gonna probably kill myself

party-hard.gif

Thats what I was thinking but didn't he have a decent recruiting class behind him?
He was recruiting a bunch of boys, including my son, then he suddenly made the announcement about his health and took his ball and went home. A lot of the kids he was supposed to bring in were left out in the wind. Almost like he didn't want the next coach to have a decent team. It just pisses me off what he did. The real reasons we'll never know.

Backed up my Bama -110 with more at + 135 right before the last score.... But I'm a nobody here.... Just appreciate the hard work others put in

Backed up my Bama -110 with more at + 135 right before the last score.... But I'm a nobody here.... Just appreciate the hard work others put in

I did the same - a mistake or a conservative game plan from OSU may keep the door open

He was recruiting a bunch of boys, including my son, then he suddenly made the announcement about his health and took his ball and went home. A lot of the kids he was supposed to bring in were left out in the wind. Almost like he didn't want the next coach to have a decent team. It just pisses me off what he did. The real reasons we'll never know.

Ok thanks....

great coach but seems to be despicable human....

saban great coach, kinda of a dick... Big difference between them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back