• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to admit to something here among friends. I've been going to Great Clips ever since my local barber died.

Good shit, I got nothin goin here. Dwight an me were talkin earlier an he talked me off minny because ur thoughts so god appreciates it layin off a loser is almost as good as winnin. Hopefully bama covers wit ease for u
glad I can contribute brother. I might have bet the game but local moved line to 3 right before kickoff so I just watched with buddies. Had a nice little thursday. some beer, pizza, a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. Maybe even Home Depot if we have enough time.

glad I can contribute brother. I might have bet the game but local moved line to 3 right before kickoff so I just watched with buddies. Had a nice little thursday. some beer, pizza, a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. Maybe even Home Depot if we have enough time.

Haha frank tha tank!

this is a dead even game. Bama only forced one three and out. Ohio St moving it every time they have the ball. If they decide to stop coughing it up...

might have been Euros I guess, but that seems too recent

Germany was playing someone and you said the in-game wasn't the place to talk about WWII, and everyone was kind of like stfu and you freaked a little..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back