• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen dude, your a wannabe tough guy, never been stuffed in a locker mate

lol @ at this weird "tough guy" internet persona you are trying to keep up, no one cares, give it up. Why are we keeping you around again? Ive seen you start shit with at least 5 people in the last 3 hours and I haven't even been on CTG half the time
gotta agree with this quote Dudley's an angry elf

Listen dude, your a wannabe tough guy, never been stuffed in a locker mate

lol @ at this weird "tough guy" internet persona you are trying to keep up, no one cares, give it up. Why are we keeping you around again? Ive seen you start shit with at least 5 people in the last 3 hours and I haven't even been on CTG half the time

THISGONBGUD.gif

What was that one wade thread, bar fight good story, and then the story never came or it was anticlimactic … I can't remember the details.

pretty much the only funny part of wade. He's given a solid effort ever since but dropped the ball so far.

Remember when you were PMing me begging me to talk to the mods about letting you come back to CTG? I think we should try that again "tough guy"

Don't let Defaz know it's no ban Thursday, there will be cock shots in here in no time.

So....I'm rooting for Ohio St although I hate both coaches. Saban fucked the Dolphins and let Drew Brees get away and Urban fucked my Gators. So there

Buckeyes defer, postponing when they have to hide their eyes lest they melt from the heat of the fearsome SEC defensive speed.

I think the 3rd QB for OSU is going to have a long night. I may be wrong but AL 3 headed monster will be tough to beat.

So....I'm rooting for Ohio St although I hate both coaches. Saban fucked the Dolphins and let Drew Brees get away and Urban fucked my Gators. So there

on the same side (kiss of death), for different reasons,, but i understand you.. gl

Buckeyes defer, postponing when they have to hide their eyes lest they melt from the heat of the fearsome SEC defensive speed.
only reason Irish won is because of the turmoil with J Chavis leaving as Defensive Co

you know that right?

LSU didnt want to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back