• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done the back n forth.Twinkie ur a money bag brilliant man.
Alex u get all the pussyand you buy great clothes.

Go buckeyes
you should be done

you just start in with people because you are missing something in life. it could be a few things(in your case it is likely)

you get into it with multiple people here. it isnt by chance. it is you. we can do it all day. i am not internet tough guy, but you seem to be

you just seem to want to needle people and then when they snap back, you go the 'you are a tough guy ' route

it is played out

for a while you managed to act ok here, and then you just couldn't take it anymore

your supervisor got on your ass, the holidays were a bust and you just had too much Takkaa Vodka

I hope you stick around for entertainment purposes, similar to a weird machine at a shitty carnival in your Penn town

have a nice night and try and have a nice 2015:shake:

Cant score. Big clean out on its way. Win the Champions League and can't win an A League game.

manager will go at the end of the season. One day he'll have a job at a big team in Europe

i know there was talk of him taking over Crystal Palace.

you should be done

you just start in with people because you are missing something in life. it could be a few things(in your case it is likely)

you get into it with multiple people here. it isnt by chance. it is you. we can do it all day. i am not internet tough guy, but you seem to be

you just seem to want to needle people and then when they snap back, you go the 'you are a tough guy ' route

it is played out

for a while you managed to act ok here, and then you just couldn't take it anymore

your supervisor got on your ass, the holidays were a bust and you just had too much Takkaa Vodka

I hope you stick around for entertainment purposes, similar to a weird machine at a shitty carnival in your Penn town

have a nice night and try and have a nice 2015:shake:

Seriously dude u keep trying to get the last word, ur a clown
Call me all u want, I'm not trying to be tough, u run ur mouth I reply geez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back