• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
different

thats a pro team.

I also understand it more if you didnt actually go to a school, no problem with that

But its like I graduated from Eastern Carolina and randomely decided im gonna cheer for UNC, and have a moderate interest in Eastern Carolina

I don't agree that it's different. An ECU fan may have gone to ECU because they didn't get into UNC or ECU was better for their major. However maybe they grew up pulling for UNC because it's the flagship university of their state and their entire family went there. There are tons of reasons. I went to and pull for Clemson and I still recognize that. There are a lot of people who went to Wofford, Furman, Charleston, etc who pull for Clemson

I don't agree that it's different. An ECU fan may have gone to ECU because they didn't get into UNC or ECU was better for their major. However maybe they grew up pulling for UNC because it's the flagship university of their state and their entire family went there. There are tons of reasons. I went to and pull for Clemson and I still recognize that. There are a lot of people who went to Wofford, Furman, Charleston, etc who pull for Clemson

mehhhh

i dont agre with it

I pull for my alma mater and fuck PSU

whats your college?

Cleveland St.

The Harvard of the South. As I like to say to Galtie, our most distinguished alum founded that scrubby little community college in Charlottesville.

It's so funny because I remember when Super Mario came out and everyone (including myself) thought it was the coolest thing ever, now I look at it and say WTF?

different

thats a pro team.

I also understand it more if you didnt actually go to a school, no problem with that

But its like I graduated from Eastern Carolina and randomely decided im gonna cheer for UNC, and have a moderate interest in Eastern Carolina

I didn't go to Iowa State but spent my childhood going to games

want a good laugh on twitter..

follow @tvsportsrtgs - he has been ripping espn and beadle's agent for the last few hours.....

2Q==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back