• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I remember watching that in the theater and gettin all pissed off and at the end when Rocky beat Drago everyone in the theater was cheering and shouting USA, it was crazy stuff.

It really was exciting, because no one knew what to expect.

Props to Jameis for sure

I actually think he will be a good pro. He's emotional but I feel he wants to be great. Can be an idiot but has some of the good intangibles

dunno what that means but i'd bet you are like a 1 women dude. Met your wife when you were like 15 , and that was it. Maybe you guys took a break and you fucked some fat girl.
Nope,wrong.
Listen dude, ur a scrub,I'll come stuff u in a locker to remind u of ur high school days

bones makes more in a week than the rest of the forum makes in a year combined.

Alex,is a single male in his 20's,he just Became a message board mod, he enjoys in gaming all day night

Pussy magnet

I wish I had to give an interview when I was 20 after a huge emotional victory. It would still be on youtube for the biggest fuckup ever

Lol glad y guys make that. But for me with the it I work 111000 is about average

Nope,wrong.
Listen dude, ur a scrub,I'll come stuff u in a locker to remind u of ur high school days

Listen dude, your a wannabe tough guy, never been stuffed in a locker mate

lol @ at this weird "tough guy" internet persona you are trying to keep up, no one cares, give it up. Why are we keeping you around again? Ive seen you start shit with at least 5 people in the last 3 hours and I haven't even been on CTG half the time

Alright settled on next game

over 58 x5
Ohio St tt o 25 x2
Ohio St +7.5 x1.5

that's a wrap, been a good day regardless

What was that one wade thread, bar fight good story, and then the story never came or it was anticlimactic … I can't remember the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back