Playoffs

3-2, +0.8

Portland -3, 1.1/1

Them at home with a point to prove after last year against a highly inconsistent okc squad. Fact that everybody backing OKC and this line hasn’t budged is telling too.

Utah +6, 1.1/1

Just think Utah drawing the team that eliminated them last year favors the dog in game 1.

5-3, +4.4u

Denver 1h TT Over 59.5 +240, 1/2.4

In 15 home games off a loss this season, Denver is averaging 59.8ppg in the first half, with a median score of 58. They’ve scored 61 twice against the spurs in the same first half spot this season. They’re 6-9 to the arbitrary number of over 59.5, suggesting value in the +240 number here.

Last edited:
Dame Over 29.5 points +148, 1/1.48

He didn’t play that well in game 1 and will have to pull extra weight offensively, especially with inevitable defensive regression from Kanter probably creating higher scoring.

It's basically a case of this non-X-Factor Nuggets squad going up against Coach Pop. Mismatch.

It's basically a case of this non-X-Factor Nuggets squad going up against Coach Pop. Mismatch.

They’ve just been missing open shots, don’t think it’s a matter of coaching. Young guys not ready yet, makes sense they’re a year ahead of schedule.

5-5, +2.4u

Clippers +8.5, 1.1/1

I’ll go down swinging with these dudes, even against the megadeath lineup.

5-6, +1.3

BK / Phi 1h Under 118

Inflated off a few high results, early start could be sluggish.

Spurs -3.5

I just trust them

Bucks -5.5 1h +110

After losing 1h in game 2 outright and needing a road statement, I expect them to come out sharp despite all the 0-2 first half trends.

6-8, +0.2u

Toronto to win the East +250, 2/5
Toronto -1.5 games vs Philly -106, 2.12/2

Think they’re deeper, have the best player in the series, the better defense and home court. Underlying stats not as dominant as their peak since they’ve been shuffling guys in and out of the lineup all year. Think the conference is theirs to lose.

6-8, +0.2u

Toronto to win the East +250, 2/5
Toronto -1.5 games vs Philly -106, 2.12/2

Think they’re deeper, have the best player in the series, the better defense and home court. Underlying stats not as dominant as their peak since they’ve been shuffling guys in and out of the lineup all year. Think the conference is theirs to lose.
Good start with Raps.

Books will take a huge bath when houston wins this series. HUGE. Every sharp, every dope and everyone inbetween has rockets for series

8-10, +0.1u. Just moving money around these playoffs.

Under 210 Portland, 3.3/3

Have to on short turnaround off 4OT. No idea how anybody has legs or pace.

8-11, -3.2u

Rockets -1.5, 1.1/1

Think they even this up.
I hope so, obviously for my future but also because they showed me something the other night. I won't pregame bet it as I have mixed feelings on the game but we'll just see what happens.

9-11, -2.2u

Rockets +6, 3.3/3
Rockets +205 ML, 1.5/ 3.1

I think the warriors lesser depth, heavier minutes toll from having to play the clips 6 games, and general mental fatigue from the last 5 years is catching up to them. Houston is hungrier, and I think they’re better.

I might hedge out of Toronto -1.5 games tomorrow, debating doing so now.

Hope you are right tonight. This could be a turning point in NBA history perhaps, these next 3 days...

10-14, -3.3u playoffs posted.

Think Toronto wins the finals. Tallying up some old bets from last summer to see how best to set this up.

Ok so based on some futures I placed last summer, I’m risking 14u to win 15u on the warriors (proof in a post from last summer about nba arbitrage).

So with that said, I’m willing to break even on the playoffs or hit big with Toronto.

Raptors +270 finals. Risking 11.5 to win 31.

Will write it up more before the finals or do a pod.

Ok so based on some futures I placed last summer, I’m risking 14u to win 15u on the warriors (proof in a post from last summer about nba arbitrage).

So with that said, I’m willing to break even on the playoffs or hit big with Toronto.

Raptors +270 finals. Risking 11.5 to win 31.

Will write it up more before the finals or do a pod.
Good positioning last summer...I remember...

Sorry guys been lazy. Will post one after the finals pre free agency. If anything will be even more fun.

I like the under tonight but refuse to give away 2 points after the movement down. Also think the line tells you explicitly that we’re headed back to Oracle in an 0-2 series but more than enough hinging on the game to not need action tonight.

Line says nothing. Same 'whales' loading up on the Raps, who are healthier and at home.

Sorry guys been lazy. Will post one after the finals pre free agency. If anything will be even more fun.

I like the under tonight but refuse to give away 2 points after the movement down. Also think the line tells you explicitly that we’re headed back to Oracle in an 0-2 series but more than enough hinging on the game to not need action tonight.

That is a win right there ---smart decision making.

Waiting on KD news before hitting the Raps tonight - on them regardless but might as well steal another point if he’s announced as active. Will post when ready.

Toronto ML -110, 5.5/5

They’ve been the vastly superior team over the course of this series, dropping a guy in for the first time in 5 weeks to play against this opponent doesn’t bridge the gap enough for GS imo.

Similar to Detroit in 2004 and San Antonio in 2014, I think tonight has snowball potential.

The Spurs had lost to the Heat in the Finals the postseason prior (as the better team) and were coached by a dude named Pop who is soon to be a HOF'er.

The Pistons were coached by a HOF'er dude named Larry Brown.

Both those franchises carry Championship DNA, the Raps not so much.

The Raps are coached by a dude named Nick Nurse, a first year coach in the biggest game of his life with the weight of an entire nation on his back.

Chauncey Billups and Kyle Lowry are night and day.

You have to ignore what the Raps have done to a KD-less Dubs team so far, having him back does so much for this Dubs team on both ends and tips the scales in their favor.

Historically though, ignoring the team line-ups, coaching staff etc given the spot and venue you are on the right side.

Good health, raems.

Back