Playoff Hockey - 3rd Round

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Sorry, haven't been around much...or playing any of the games lately. Missed the opening game of the 3rd round, but back in time for the other opening game...in the battle for Pennsylvania.
Anyways, made some change the 1st round...lost a decent amount of change in the 2nd. Just haven't gone thru to total the shit up yet. But anyways, i'm starting the 3rd round with the 2nd game one (on 5/9).

PIT -1 PL (-111) over PHI {ot incl.} for 1 unit

With all that juice on the ML, i'm gonna risk the tie/push in this one. Might even add a 2nd smaller play on the 1.5 PL later. But as soon as i heard Timonen was out, i had to play the Pens. Just too much offense (skill, speed, and size) for the Flyer defense to be under-manned...especially on the road.

Anyways, BOL later today. :cheers:
I know it's early...but it just feels like a Detroit/Pittsburgh final. I know it would make those in charge wet...to say the least.

I know it would make those in charge wet...to say the least.

Oh yes it would. You would have hockeys new golden child facing the most consistent frachise of the past 13-15 years. Also Detroit's chance to perhaps grab the "dynasty" tag with 4 cups and 5 finals appearances in 13 years.

Missing all the games again this round. But hell...besides the end of the sharks/stars series, it hasn't been all that exciting since the 1st round matchups anyways.

Well, 1-0 in the 3rd round...and it looks like it'll be a couple sweeps. For the other game three...

PIT ML (-115) over PHI {ot incl.} for 1 unit

BOL :cheers:

Thats a winner John, no doubt in my mind

Shit, the Finals may end before June...lol..(don't know predetermined finals scheduling)

BT, Santa, if you read this..does CBC stop broadcasting now when all the canadio teams are out? I had it on at 8:00 sharp tonight and they had some gameshow called "The next prime-minister" on...

Kooky

I need my CBC hockey fix..dissapointed

NO doubt I am on this one too. I see PItts prob sweeping them and at least getting out there up 3-1. THe D will hurt them vs this team they are too fast and skilled.

Well the bright side is that i'm 2-0 in the 3rd round. The not so bright side is that i've been so busy that i've missed almost the entire thing. Anyways, got a play for sunday...and i guess the Pens will be the only team i end up wagering on this entire round, lol.

PIT -1.5 PL (+115) over PHI {ot incl.} for 1 unit

Let's see if one of these teams can close out the series in game 5 at home, following a 3-0 series lead.

GL :cheers:

Back