Phoenix/Denver Over Blanket

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
I think the REAL versions of Denver and Phoenix are on display tonight. This line would normally be 232 instead of 222. Only playing these for 20 bucks each because I've been so cold lately. But this is normally something I would be all over, I remember looking at this game on the schedule months ago and hoping both teams would be healthy. Well, they're healthy. Calling for an explosion.

OVER 56 (1Q)
OVER 55 (2Q)
OVER 112 (1H)
OVER 54 (3Q)
OVER 54 (4Q)
OVER 222 (Game)

I'm guessing you like the over? lol...What do you think of the GS/SEA total....The over is the last leg of a 3 team parlay...Not sure if I should hedge or let it ride....

BOL

Why the Nuggets tonight Inspekdah ?

You gotta check the line movement and follow it at this point

<table summary="" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="game_team odd"><td>-3.5 </td> <td> -2 -05 / -2 / -2 -05 </td> <td class=""> -1.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

opened at -3.5 and now it's down to -1.5.

Someone big thinks the Nuggets are primed tonight.

Suns 13-43 from the field as I speak for 30%. I can't believe it.

I just have no idea what is wrong with Phoenix. 35% and 3-15 on threes vs. Denver? Ugghh.

Phoenix are resigned to winning the Pacific, and facing the (impossible) Spurs then Dallas route into the Finals. Losing to Detroit destroyed their dreams of a 1st place finish in the West, and the hangover of that realisation has come tonight.

Thats my opinion.

Thanks BAR. Looking forward to that line tomorrow. You know my policy about keeping upcoming huge plays on the DL tho, so remind me to kick your ass for making that thread, lmao.

Phoenix are resigned to winning the Pacific, and facing the (impossible) Spurs then Dallas route into the Finals. Losing to Detroit destroyed their dreams of a 1st place finish in the West, and the hangover of that realisation has come tonight.

Thats my opinion.

pretty much nailed it.

Back